Xavier Vs Scotch

Remove this Banner Ad

The BRICKSTER said:
Sam Lees and Delidis ???? mr benchpress talks so much ****
Sam Lees is a joke, he will just be known as the next wranger if he makes the AFL which is highly unlikely because he is pushed around and bullied at school which is a shame because people take advantage of his kindness.

That Murphy Ambrose kid is a hack along with Matt Lilley and Dinger. I wish I was Tim Allman.

If im thinking right isent that allman guy dating a girl with purple hair and he wears eye liner wtf with that. Biggest Hack at everything he attempts hes a gutless gimp

The BRICKSTER said:
If im thinking right isent that allman guy dating a girl with purple hair and he wears eye liner wtf with that. Biggest Hack at everything he attempts hes a gutless gimp
Pfffft, who are you Brickster, you think you are top **** but you are just an arrogant hack. Tim Allman is a superstar at everything he attempts and fears no one.

woodydrake said:
I'll watch out for you, sorry who are you?????????
i want to remain unidentified thank you very much but woody drake... aka tim allman... you are a dead man!
im going to rip you in half

ulbsismassive said:
i want to remain unidentified thank you very much but woody drake... aka tim allman... you are a dead man!
im going to rip you in half
Whoever this is, you'll get a surprise, I went to the gym today so look out :thumbsu:

i herd if u hit this allman kid his arms bruises all up and looks like someone shat on his arm its so weird and woodydrake you ball basketball **** off no one wants to hear what u have to say, LMAO:thumbsu: :) :p

oh god LMAO get the gun

The BRICKSTER said:
i herd if u hit this allman kid his arms bruises all up and looks like someone shat on his arm its so weird and woodydrake you ball basketball **** off no one wants to hear what u have to say, LMAO:thumbsu: :) :p

oh god LMAO get the gun
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I heard Sam Lees goes red when you mention 2 centimetres, why is this so........... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back