Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly couldn't have been better.
I drove past a couple of empty wedding cars in Yarragon heading towards Warragul yesterday on the way to the footy.

Acey went and saw a movie called Wadjda, sorry not a mainstream movie. About a young girl from Tehran who wants a bike and she is a free spirit to boot. Absolutely brilliant. Young girls in Tehran are not allow to ride bikes.

Acey went and saw a movie called Wadjda, sorry not a mainstream movie. About a young girl from Tehran who wants a bike and she is a free spirit to boot. Absolutely brilliant. Young girls in Tehran are not allow to ride bikes.
Fair enough too. They should be learning to cook and clean. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one. It almost deserves a thread of its own.

A mate of mine and fellow Carlton supporter has managed to say some stupid things over the years. An example of this was when we played junior footy. He fronted training looking for two coaches. He was told Mac and Earnie were in charge. It had to pointed out that the coaches surname was McInerny:confused:

Last night he produced his best of all time. Like all Carlton supporters he was fired up after the Melbourne loss and was looking for people to blame. Recruiting seemed an easy target. How could we get it so wrong? He used Collingwood as an example of getting it right. He ranted. Harry O'Brien leaves Collingwood and it manages to recruit a guy named Lamumba to replace him. He even plays like him and looks a little like him. It was pointed out that the player he was talking about was in fact O'Brien who had changed his name before the start of the season. His response besides a little embarrassment. He cut all his hair off and I didn't think it was Harry O.:D

Last edited:
Thanks Aph!

Don't just assume she took my name though, maybe she hyphenated! Mrs Sublime - MBIB has a ring to it too :p

Where has MBIB been Subby?
Don't you let her use the internet at home or something......

:p ;)

Has nothing to do with me! She just got bored of BF one day and never came back. Whereas i got bored of it and came back, sorry guys wrong one is still here. :(

Yep, we've all been there.
I had a 2 year stint where I didn't post, and now I can't stay away from the place....... :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back