Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

How's everyone's work morning been?

I got up 40 mins ago and Mrs happydude just brought home bacon for breakfast, then I'm going shopping
Our new cricket sponsors are a bar. Sampled a few too many beverages last night to support them. Needed a bacon roll badly this morning! Feel great now!

Haven't tried it, but might have a drink with your bro when he returns from his honeymoon.

Be my guest pal.
P.S. you should get facebook so you can see the disgusting food tour of Montreal that the brother is taking the sister in law on at the moment. If they're still married when they get back to Australia it will be a miracle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha watch it buddy!!

Less than 3 weeks and........

attachment.php

Be my guest pal.
P.S. you should get facebook so you can see the disgusting food tour of Montreal that the brother is taking the sister in law on at the moment. If they're still married when they get back to Australia it will be a miracle.

Isn't it just cheeseburgers and more cheeseburgers???

:oops:

Worse. Much, much worse. All they've been eating is poutine and smoked meat sandwiches. Apparently she started crying at the last restaurant he took her to because the food was so greasy and disgusting.

He does the know the honeymoon isn't all about him doesn't he??
If he keeps going at this rate he's going to come back 20kg heavier and he won't be able to fit into the wrong colored suit he wore on his wedding day.

I always find it funny when people are really picky with their food.

There's nothing picky about wanting a goddamn vegetable.

He does the know the honeymoon isn't all about him doesn't he??
If he keeps going at this rate he's going to come back 20kg heavier and he won't be able to fit into the wrong colored suit he wore on his wedding day.

Don't bring up the suit, it makes me cry.

The Spainish aren't really into vegetables either when eating out.

I thought Montreal would be ok as they are in the French part of Canada aren't they. They do have salad over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back