Young guns playing under 14s(future stars)

Remove this Banner Ad

Okearney the best 15 year old in the edfl. By the strait. Tyler v from keilor easily second best zac w third best and throw a blanket over the rest at this stage.

Inter league games start on Wed June 1.[/quote]

Had some interesting feedback concerning a few boys currently training with interleague squads.

The word is from a few reliable sources is that the current rep coach's with a affiliation to the same second Div (senior) club are aproaching the boys with a proposal to switch clubs.

The incentive to do so has been quoted as -"it could improve their chances to make the team" (rep team), this coupled with "you will not have to pay membership, match fees or buy club apparell at our club".

If true, this is surely an unacceptable practice and should be investigated.

Time will time I suppose when/if clearances are lodged.:thumbsdown:

Inter league games start on Wed June 1.

Had some interesting feedback concerning a few boys currently training with interleague squads.

The word is from a few reliable sources is that the current rep coach's with a affiliation to the same second Div (senior) club are aproaching the boys with a proposal to switch clubs.

The incentive to do so has been quoted as -"it could improve their chances to make the team" (rep team), this coupled with "you will not have to pay membership, match fees or buy club apparell at our club".

If true, this is surely an unacceptable practice and should be investigated.

Time will time I suppose when/if clearances are lodged.:thumbsdown:[/quote]

Has been mentioned to the EDFL hierarchy but it has to be in writing. Has been submitted in writing now, but as we know nothing will happen.:thumbsdown:

Hisham has played 128 games and kicked 174 goals to date.

So what?

Back in the late 70's there was a 15 year old kid at Moonee Valley that kicked almost that many goals in a single season.

Nick has played the first three senior games with Keilor seniors against last years two finalists.
Fantastic achievement. Kid can certainly play.

Nick has played the first three senior games with Keilor seniors against last years two finalists.
Fantastic achievement. Kid can certainly play.

He sure can. Worst of all Keilor's 16's are still winning without him and look a shoe in for another title.

He sure can. Worst of all Keilor's 16's are still winning without him and look a shoe in for another title.
Hi Guys, i'm new to this forum and have just had a read. I have been following many Under 16 EDFL and Rep games this season and have got a fair idea of the best Under 16 EDFL side. It is as follows.

B: A Macdonald (Aberfledie), J Latham (Keilor), H Kennedy (Aberfeldie)

HB: R Lofaro (Northern Saints), I Jackson (Aberfeldie), B Laguda (Doutta Stars)

C: N Okearney (Keilor), J Cauchi (Strathmore), C Ellis (Keilor)

HF: A Petryshyn (Greenvale), K Ciciulla (Northern Saints), C Horomidis (Aberfeldie)

F: B Butler (Strathmore), P Wright (Moonee Valley), J Volpato (Sydenham Hillside)

R: T Vujanic (Keilor), V Carboni (Aberfeldie), J Corigliano (Strathmore)

Bench:
J Schmidt (Strathmore)
R Schraven (Greenvale)
D Cavka (Keilor)
A Caliguri (Greenvale)
J Binns (Aberfeldie)
Z Wuhynum (Keilor)