Your favourite drink

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot go past coopers sparkling for a top notch beer. And if I ever have any cash johnnie walker goes down well. If I have no money I cannot go past the absolute brilliance of sunnyvale fruity lexia mixed with passiona.

Yes Funky, people still drink Diet Coke, I cannot stand Coke Zero, hate it, and I only know of a couple of people who drink it, Diet Coke still outsells Coke Zero, and by quite a margin I would imagine

Red Wine - usually something a little bolder i.e. Cab Sav or Shiraz

White Wine - Sav Blanc, Pinot Grigio

Beer - Favourite is Kronenbourg 1664 made in Strasbourg or Crown Lager

Sprits - Love my Jim Beam white label and coke or a straight single Malt Scotch Whiskey

Others - Camapari and OJ, Amaretto neat after dinner, Limocello, Margarita, Apple De Cuba

Fav beer is Carlton Draught and Boags/Cascade
Also go for a dry white, Bailey's and milk or a Vodka Sunrise
But fire me up any day with a Jagerbomb or a Tequila Slam!

Tall black coffee and my home brew and my next door neighbours home made Bourbon lovely stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See some forgotten threads can be good.

Good work Alpha :thumbsu:

Beers :: carlton Fusion (with lime)
Corona on a really hot day is just soooooo refreshing
Boags St George is very easy to drink
Coopers Pale Ale is good
Becks
Crownie's
There are far to many to mention all of them.

Spirits:: New one is Ouzo and bitter lemon
Scotch & Coke
Arak Attack (in Bali)

Can not drink VBany more it is sh*t. Had a big one on it a while back and I have never been as sick. I have had bigger nights on the beer and felt better. They have changed it somehow and now it is the last beer i would buy.

My drinks fridge is still full of Crownies, Pure Blondes, Corona's and some light Hahn crap! Have cartons of Carlton Mid and VB under my computer desk, a couple of bottles of JB, a bottle or two of sparkling wine (champagne to you non-sensitive Frenchies) and about 2 dozen bottles of cleanskin wine of various types. Christmas will be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back