Your favourite game cut scenes **spoilers**

Remove this Banner Ad

SolidTiger

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2007
10 Downing St
AFL Club
Richmond
What are your favourite game cut scenes? Note due to the nature of this thread there will no doubt be many spoilers in this thread.

Heres a few of mine:

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

[youtube]l6ZaSipHuO4[/youtube]

Final Fantasy XII

[youtube]RnMmAwF24Tk[/youtube]

1/2 cutscene 1/2 game, the Resi Evil 4 fight vs Krauser. The first time, with knives, it was pretty epic.

[youtube]QGW7js_kInk[/youtube]

1/2 cutscene 1/2 game, the Resi Evil 4 fight vs Krauser. The first time, with knives, it was pretty epic.

[youtube]QGW7js_kInk[/youtube]

That is a good cutscene. But the problem with it is that when actually playing the game I was too focused on pressing the right buttons to survive I couldn't pay attention what was actually happening.

Yeah the first time I played that part, I was sitting there dumbly watching. Then I died.... heh.

Although not an in-game cutscene this Killzone 2 opening is probably my absolute favourite of all time. Gives me goosebumps. Let's not miss how good the thing looks too.:D

Killzone 2 Opening Cinematic:
[youtube]zGy6SEEXcJA[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battlefield: Bad Company

A lot of humorous moments in this game, but this one is a more dramatic one which sets it apart from the rest.
[YOUTUBE]IzwTK89YIZw[/YOUTUBE]

Mass Effect

When you're talking to Saren and try to turn him good again. Biggest "WTF did I just do?!" moment for me haha.
[YOUTUBE]lvyJo3EzZZk[/YOUTUBE]

I'd post a Halo one but I can't decide which one I like best :p.

Mass Effect

When you're talking to Saren and try to turn him good again. Biggest "WTF did I just do?!" moment for me haha.
[YOUTUBE]lvyJo3EzZZk[/YOUTUBE]

Both times I played Mass Effect I killed Saren in a fight, haven't seen the talk him out of it one before.

Both times I played Mass Effect I killed Saren in a fight, haven't seen the talk him out of it one before.

You gotta have full Charm or Intimidate I assume, or at least very high. You still have to fight him when he goes all Mecha-Saren though, only the first fight is avoidable.

Gotta have full paragon mate. It's more fun to be evil:D

Haha, every game I've played where I can go either good or evil I've always gone good, apart from Jedi Academy when I just wanted to slash everything in sight:D. Something about making an evil decision that makes me feel bad haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back