Favourite Video Game movies and cutscenes

Remove this Banner Ad

May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure if this has been done so please merge.

Another thread discussing Doom Eternal got me thinking about my favourite video game intro's and cut scenes and Doom Eternals The Ancient Gods DLC for me has one of the best:

You have travelled alone batalling endless hordes of demonic monstrosities and then you hit this cutscene before the final showdown with The Dark Lord, when playing made my hair stand up and was so fired up. Seeing the Dark Lord boom out "Atem Me" and the demonic hordes (including the massive titan) all come out to defend Immora and then your allies portal in with massive Halo Masterhchief Robots, flying combat machines, fellow marines, Valan coming out to back you up, got me so fired up. I keep rewatching it.

Another one, a bit dated but think it was such as good intro though the game was solid without being spectacular, Mortal Kombat Armageddon Intro:

Obviously they couldnt feature every fighter in its enormous roster but thought it kept the essence and seeing the individual battles i.e Scorpion vs Sub Zero, Kung Lao and Baraka, Shang Tsung and the zombie Liu Kang. Its paced beautifully.

What are others favourites?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back