Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know what that instrument is at the start? GOAT theme btw
Synthesiser, two layers. Strings in the background, string melody line. I'd say the kind of morse code dots would be an effected guitar, but could be another synthesiser.

By far my favorite theme song, but anything to do with Angle tops any list for me :D

The "you suck" chants worked so well with it too. Even as a face he received the chant and credit to him for taking it as well ad he did.

Can't forget Eddie's themes

An underrated classic :D

Although as kid growing up, it may have just been what came out to the music that caught my interest. At least back when she was with Marc Mero. The return in the early 2000's... not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really digging Paige's theme.

Matt and Jeff Hardy are the reason I started watching Wrestling back in 99. No matter the s**t people put on Jeff he'll always be my favourite. The theme was just bad ass as well.

Just because

and this one. Triple H should have started using it full time.

Really digging Paige's theme.

I was actually listening to that non-stop on MOnday night after Wrestlemania.
Tuesday night after RAW I was listening to Monster (song used in Bryan promo) non-stop.
I wonder if I listen to Cm Punk's song all night this Monday if he'll return on Tuesday :s

I was actually listening to that non-stop on MOnday night after Wrestlemania.
Tuesday night after RAW I was listening to Monster (song used in Bryan promo) non-stop.
I wonder if I listen to Cm Punk's song all night this Monday if he'll return on Tuesday :s

Doesn't work, it's my ringtone and I'm always hearing it :D

Dean Malenko's James Bond style theme was a cracker (also later remade into Cesaro's).

Just on this point i recall that they used to do recycle themes years and years ago, i remember Test came out to a very low tempo version of The Ultimate Warrior's theme back in '98 / early '99. It may not have been exactly the same, but it sounded identical just stripped back. And i'm pretty sure The Rock used something similar when he originally debuted.

My favourite of all-time is the Undertaker. I get goosebumps hearing that theme.

At the moment, I love the Wyatt Family's entrance. I love repeating with them "WE'RE HERE!" and clap to the theme.

Just on this point i recall that they used to do recycle themes years and years ago, i remember Test came out to a very low tempo version of The Ultimate Warrior's theme back in '98 / early '99. It may not have been exactly the same, but it sounded identical just stripped back. And i'm pretty sure The Rock used something similar when he originally debuted.

Damien Sandow comes out to "Handel's Messiah" which was the original theme music for Triple H, when he was playing the Greenwich Snob, Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back