Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

I never really appreciated how good this theme was until now im rewatching a lot of early 2000s stuff and this is such a banger

Golden era there. DX, Outlaws, Shamrock, Rock - Nation Version and the first if you smell one, Jericho's, D-Lo, Godfather to name a few all of them around that era just seemed to fit the wrestler.

Loved how all the Nation guys maybe beside Farooq kept the Riff from the Nation song, remember someone talking about it once might have even been Jim Johnson but if you listen close The Rock - D-Lo and Godfather it is easy to hear the Nation riff in their themes. The "wah wah" Guitars. Not sure Henry's had that.

Last edited:
I know you guys love me, but sheesh :p
rule one... Don't piss me off..
Rule two == Get Out ==>

Nah, just taking the p***. I don't have enough hair to be Jarrett
a light up hat will fix that!

5261376.jpg

smart ass... I do not deny using Jeff Jarrett's music (not that) for my own amusement

Also as a pro. wrestling fan... we suck... but... Judas should take care of this question

Fond memories of WCW back in the day so a few from there would be Ernest the Cat Miller , Disco Inferno those two just fit the characters so well. 4 Horsemen , NWO, Hollywood Hogan , Bret Harts was underrated but the best was DDP.

smart ass... I do not deny using Jeff Jarrett's music (not that) for my own amusement

Also as a pro. wrestling fan... we suck... but... Judas should take care of this question

This is awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back