Your most DISLIKED MMA fighters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wand is THE definition of warrior in its truest sense. Absolute legend of MMA.

But I am ashamed to admit, early on I didn't really like Wand... This was the around the time he fought Vitor and then Tito, and I really liked both Tito and Vitor in the early days. Vitor was my favourite fighter!

Then I saw him in Pride, saw him demolish Saku, and the rules in Japan allowed him to truly unleash his soccer kicking, stomping fury - I also learned more about his past and his dedication to the sport and his fans, saw how much of a warrior he is in his heart. Found and watched his fights in IVC in all there bareknuckle glory. Guy is a hero of fighting, and truly loves fighting and the fans that support him.

Wand is the quintessential MMA fighter of this generation and should be cheered for by every MMA fan.

Sonnen used to s**t me but he won me over with his beating of Marquardt. I find his Anderson Silva trash talk hilarious and can't wait for their fight. He's a pretty funny guy and talks like a true American politician. Sonnen has promised to go after Silva in the cage so we'll either see Sonnen bash him on the ground for 5 rounds like he did to Marquardt or we'll get Anderson by KO. It's a win/win for the fans.

Calling Ed Soares the world's most famous interpreter was pretty funny.

[youtube]d-fI7GGX8nM[/youtube]

Sonnen used to s**t me but he won me over with his beating of Marquardt. I find his Anderson Silva trash talk hilarious and can't wait for their fight. He's a pretty funny guy and talks like a true American politician. Sonnen has promised to go after Silva in the cage so we'll either see Sonnen bash him on the ground for 5 rounds like he did to Marquardt or we'll get Anderson by KO. It's a win/win for the fans.

agreed on chael, i reckon he is a crackup and if you take the talk for what it is he is quite the entertainer.

there arent too many guys i dont like but cb dollaway is a bit of a spanner.
i dont have a dislike for stephan bonnar but i just dont like him for some reason.

Matt Hamill.

That is all.

Dude WTF? Are jealous Danny Abbadi didn't make you a sandwich? :p

Not sure how you could dislike him considering the disadvantage he has over other fighters and the adversity he has faced to make it "successfully" in the UFC. I know a lot of deaf people and they see him as a hero.

Sonnen = Legend!! :thumbsu:

there arent too many guys i dont like but cb dollaway is a bit of a spanner.

He comes across as a bit of a knob, but he came across very well in person in Sydney. Had a brief chat with him and got photo's taken and he was a really nice guy. Loves a drink too!

I'll nominate Leben. I will forever be a fan of Anderson Silva for putting that precision beating on Chris in his UFC debut. Made even more perfect by Leben's prefight comments that maybe Anderson should have stayed in Japan where the "competition is easier".

Did his performance on the weekend win you over at all? He certainly won me over with stepping up on short notice and getting a win over a much hyped opponent. Still, if he gets his wish and fights Wand next, I'll find it very difficult to root for him. :p

Koschek, Hughes and Rampage immediately spring to mind as my least favorite fighters. All can be funny at times and put on entertaining fights, but I can't stand their attitudes in general.

Josh Koscheck hands down!!!. I respect him as a fighter but DAMN his an arsehole!

josh-koscheck-o.gif

Did his performance on the weekend win you over at all? He certainly won me over with stepping up on short notice and getting a win over a much hyped opponent. Still, if he gets his wish and fights Wand next, I'll find it very difficult to root for him. :p

The American Zombie certainly impressed me with his performance. That was a big win over a very credible opponent. He only knows one way, and that's forward. Still think he's a bit of a dick, but he sure can scrap.

Aoki just showed bit of class after beating Kawajiri. Went and held his hand and said some friendly words while Kawajiri was lying on the mat recovering from the achilles lock. He then talked about his love for his fiance and said he'll come back stronger to fight Melendez again. Looks like he's been humbled by the Strikeforce loss.

Frank Mir is up there for me. He really rubs me the wrong way. I was yelling my head off when Carwin bashed him.

James McSweeney is the other one. Arrogant tosser and a bully. He big notes himself and has a very ordinary record. Very much enjoyed the beating Travis Browne handed out to him.

Definitely a new contender in Jamie Yager. Complete twat. :thumbsdown:

+ 1209023901248241

Absolute Tossbag!!!

Watched the whole season 11 TUF (from scratch) yesterday and my god was it awesome when he quit and then in the finale getting his ass kicked. Won't have much of a future if all you have to do is avoid his kicks for 3mins then box the s**t out of him.

Michael Bisping hands down.

Just one of those dudes that we deal with in our everyday lives. Is a complete dick, redeems himself to the point where you question yourself why you didn't like him, and then does something that makes you just think to yourself 'man, what a tool'.

the accent does'nt help either, knoo what i mean?

His two appearances on TUF has made him unreedeemable to me. Who picks on the disabled guy? Bisping does
Who bullies one of the contestants when he is a coach? Bisping does

Tosser

I remember the lead up to ufc 110 and bisping trying to claim honourary aussie-hood cause his partner is an aussie. He was probably expecting a warm reception from the crowd. Wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back