MMA-Other Musk v Zuckerberg MMA

Remove this Banner Ad

BaliDemon

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2023
AFL Club
Melbourne
This fight actually looks like it could happen. Dana White says both are dead serious about it. Musk now saying he’ll stream it live on X/Twitter with all proceeds going to US veterans charities.

Could potentially break world PPV records.

This will look so s**t if it happens. I won’t be wasting my money. Some people’s expectations about this are so wrong. I think they are imaging two guys with who wont look skilled but will just slug it out. The reality is neither of them will possess any punching power and will be exhausted after about 30 seconds. I don’t care who they train with or that zuck has been doing bjj. The grappling exchanges will be sloppy. There won’t be any crazy scrambles or transactions. It will be embarrassing for both guys

• Banned
This will look so s**t if it happens. I won’t be wasting my money. Some people’s expectations about this are so wrong. I think they are imaging two guys with who wont look skilled but will just slug it out. The reality is neither of them will possess any punching power and will be exhausted after about 30 seconds. I don’t care who they train with or that zuck has been doing bjj. The grappling exchanges will be sloppy. There won’t be any crazy scrambles or transactions. It will be embarrassing for both guys

Dunno. The craziness and mayhem, especially in the first two minutes, could be compelling viewing. A lot of people (me included) would love to see that skunk Zuckerberg get punched in the face. Maybe Elon tears out of the blocks with a shock Masvidal-style flying knee!

If it’s a legit fight with no headgear then anything could happen. The Bruce Buffer intro alone would be worth tuning in.

Last edited:

This will never happen, Musk will keep finding excuses. While Zuckerberg is only a white belt in BJJ, from what I've seen he'd * Elon Musk up lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back