MMA-UFC UFC 300 - April 13 (14) 2024 - Alex Pereira vs Jamahal Hill - Las Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah.
Max did the exact same thing against Korean zombie.
Max has pointed to the centre more than once in his career. I don't think bonus money changed any single fight plan coming in.
Not a gameplan, but Turner likely follows up for 10 seconds instead of trying to claim a walkoff KO for the highlight

I can't believe Pereira didn't get a performance of the night bonus, that waving off the cup check into the lead hook and celebration over Hills corpse was something special

Not a gameplan, but Turner likely follows up for 10 seconds instead of trying to claim a walkoff KO for the highlight

I can't believe Pereira didn't get a performance of the night bonus, that waving off the cup check into the lead hook and celebration over Hills corpse was something special
That I agree with but then the bonus was a bad thing for him not a good thing.

I heard Dana say he would look after some more guys with $ aswell. Wouldn't be surprised if he got another 50-100k on the side aswell although if he has a good amount of PPV points apparently their was over 1 million buys so he did ok

Don't think Max calls in Justin for a game of Russian roulette in the last 10 seconds.

That took the fight from possible FOTN to guaranteed FOTN and probably FOTY.

Before that it was a clinic from Max other than the knockdown. I only don't love Max when he fights Volk.
Fight was too one sided to be FOTY imo. Great finish but that's clouding judgement on what was basically 1 way traffic

Fight was too one sided to be FOTY imo. Great finish but that's clouding judgement on what was basically 1 way traffic
Yeah it wasn't Gaethje Ferguson bad, but Holloway completely outclassed him. Only reason it felt close was because it's Gaethje and you know he can just shut anyone's lights out in a second but in reality he hardly landed or had max under any real pressure

Yeah it wasn't Gaethje Ferguson bad, but Holloway completely outclassed him. Only reason it felt close was because it's Gaethje and you know he can just shut anyone's lights out in a second but in reality he hardly landed or had max under any real pressure
Broken nose changed the fight

There isn't a nice broken nose but that was a ******* nasty one. Justin had a cut on his right side of his nose near his cheek. I was thinking some sort of compound fracture.
Some harsh s**t to carry from round one, and in a 5 rounder!

That was a legendary fight. Fotn if ever there's been one. Both guys deserved every cent that they made and a heap more.

Man Hill is normally a very chill guy, I reckon all the stuff before the fight with the drink bottle and watching his ring walk from the door etc showed how nervous he was. He was acting way out.

Like I get it, must be ****ed fighting someone when one mistake and your dead.

Thing is Gane and Aspinall aren't better kick boxers either, no one is lol. I fully believe in a straight stand up boxing fight Pereira could ******* sleep Aspinall. Difference is Aspinall just takes him down 10s in because he's not a dumb campaigner

Hill wasn't in the best shape, he had a dad bod for the fight LMAO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conor Chandler at 170 lol so irrelevant to any division unless they want give Conor a shot at 170 over Belal

Conor has no chance of winning a title at 170, he was a 145 weight bully in his prime.

1-3 at 155 and 2-1 at 170 against bums. 9-0 at 145.

is 301 the worst PPV card of all time?

They stacked the last 3-4 so not complaining but gee, that's a fight night with a $60 price tag. Won't even stream that unless I'm home for the Aldo fight

yea its a shocker, UFC should have took Alex up on his offer to headline it on 3 weeks.

Hill wasn't in the best shape, he had a dad bod for the fight LMAO.

I don't think he's ever really been ripped from memory, I might be wrong. I was kind of surprised so many were giving him a chance, seemed it would always be a stand up fight, and you pretty much back Pereira in a stand up fight against anyone.

I don't think he's ever really been ripped from memory, I might be wrong. I was kind of surprised so many were giving him a chance, seemed it would always be a stand up fight, and you pretty much back Pereira in a stand up fight against anyone.
Hills had a little gut in every fight he's been in lol.

Righto here we go, load up boys I guarantee my predictions! (borrowed your template RobbyRoy )

Figuredo vs Garbrandt - I'll go Figuredo, based on the fact that Garbrandt fights very dumb a lot of the time

Green vs Miller - I'll go Miller because he's an awesome campaigner and I'm really hoping, Bobby is no joke though

Andrade vs Rodriguez - Andrade by class factor

Turner vs Moicano - I'll go Moicano in a fun fight

Yusuff vs Lopes - Yusuff, not really sure about this one

Holm vs Harrison - My prediction is Harrison misses weight and then smashes the s**t out of Holly

Kattar vs Sterling - I'll go Aljo, i think he's still a good size for FW even going up

Procházka vs Rakić - I never pick him with confidence because he's quite hittable but Jiri should get this one done

Nickal vs Brundage - Nickal by submission

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - Olivera will prove yet again how good he is

Gaethje vs Holloway - I'm going to go Gaethje based on my doubts how Holloway's power and chin can translate to LW, we saw what happened against Poirier

Weili vs Xiaonan - Weili is a class act and I expect this to be a showcase for her

Pereira vs Hill - I'm anticipating a stand up fight and as such have to back Pereira, let's go a flatlining left hook KO

Went back and checked and I went 9/13, that's about as good as I would ever get. The two easy ones were Harrison and Nickal of course

I got the first round KO bit correct...😄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back