MMA-UFC UFC 299

Remove this Banner Ad

How did people score JDM vs Burns? I definitely didn't have him down 2 rounds, turned out his corner was right and he needed the stoppage.

View attachment 1924570
Had it 1-1 but could definitely see Burns taking round 1. Was a great comeback though, as he was definitely losing round 3 right until the knee. Love the Shavkat call-out, but I don't like Jack's chances.

Pretty standard Vera performance honestly. Has a strong case for being the toughest guy in the UFC, but takes way too long to get the read of the fight, and O'Malley is possibly the worst guy to do that against. Looked a class below the champ.

Awesome win for Poirier, and I don't think BSD loses too much. Was a step too far too soon, but showed he's got a hell of a game.

I was banned for this card haha. My main takeaway was how impressive MVP was. I did think he was UFC level, but didn't think he'd style on Holland as much as he did.

Page has really added something to that division for sure, he and Thompson will be a fun fight when it surely happens.
MVP said he doesn't want it, he said too similar of styles they'd be boring

Ah true, I missed that. He might have a point, I mean Adesanya v Silva was a bit of a snoozefest, two counter strikers can have a boring fight.
Yeah kinda like two high level grapplers they end up neutralizing each other.
I think MVP vs Garry makes sense if Colby doesn't take the Garry fight

I thought MVP was 'awkward' but not 'really good'

He fell over himself over extending on strikes, got backed up. Good addition to the division and definitely adds excitement but I dont see him as a top challenger. We'll see, i'll definitely tune into his next fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back