MMA-UFC UFC 292

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see the lead up to the fight which had her rag dolling blokes in training? She's an animal, absolute gun.

Great win by O'Malley, good on him, I think he'll be fun if he can be champ a while.

Yes I see most of her videos. Interesting is that her English is quite good now but spoke mandarin for the Chinese viewers I guess. Weili is a brute. Love her.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hate to question Bambi but watching the ball of freakishly solid high-twitch muscle that is Weili yesterday, not looking tired at all after 25 minutes of battering her extremely fit opponent, does make you wonder if she is as ‘all natural’ as she is assumed to be.

Chinese athletes systematically dope that’s just a fact and have access to the best of the best substances and masking agents to evade detection.

It just would not surprise me.

Hate to question Bambi but watching the ball of freakishly solid high-twitch muscle that is Weili yesterday, not looking tired at all after 25 minutes of battering her extremely fit opponent, does make you wonder if she is as ‘all natural’ as she is assumed to be.

Chinese athletes systematically dope that’s just a fact and have access to the best of the best substances and masking agents to evade detection.

It just would not surprise me.

I’m not shocked if any MMA fighter pisses hot to be honest, even the fat HWs (hi Josh Barnett).

After Volk’s effort against Islam going up in weight I’m not surprised no one wants to go up to fight him. I feel like Yan might be crazy enough to but he’s not in the position to fight the P4P #1 going up in weight.

O’Malley will be in no rush but his height and frame will allow him, should he maintain the bantamweight belt, the choice to go up and take on a champ-champ challenge at some point. He could easily add 10-20 pounds and still retain his lethal skill set. The smart move though will be to first establish dominance in his division for a couple of years, increase his superstar status and maybe hope that Volk retires in the meantime.

Or, maybe Sean shocks the world McGregor style and takes on the challenge. Volk v O’Malley at 145 would be insane.

O’Malley will be in no rush but his height and frame will allow him, should he maintain the bantamweight belt, the choice to go up and take on a champ-champ challenge at some point. He could easily add 10-20 pounds and still retain his lethal skill set. The smart move though will be to first establish dominance in his division for a couple of years, increase his superstar status and maybe hope that Volk retires in the meantime.

Or, maybe Sean shocks the world McGregor style and takes on the challenge. Volk v O’Malley at 145 would be insane.

Don’t know if adding a heap of weight is that easy, particularly if they’re a cardio athlete which O’Malley seems to be.

I actually thought that O’Malley might be the sort of bloke to take a challenge on like that, don’t blame him for staying in his lane though.

I mean, Alvarez was coming off 3 split decision wins, a loss, and yes, a nice TKO of RDA to win the title, in his last 5 before Connor. Volk is on one of the all-time great runs (including the loss to Islam), and cementing himself as a legend of the sport. Different kettle of fish.

Don’t know if adding a heap of weight is that easy, particularly if they’re a cardio athlete which O’Malley seems to be.

I actually thought that O’Malley might be the sort of bloke to take a challenge on like that, don’t blame him for staying in his lane though.
O'Malley has consistently shown himself to be a very sensible and astute business man. The guy might look like a bit of a clown, but he is switched on.

I mean, Alvarez was coming off 3 split decision wins, a loss, and yes, a nice TKO of RDA to win the title, in his last 5 before Connor. Volk is on one of the all-time great runs (including the loss to Islam), and cementing himself as a legend of the sport. Different kettle of fish.

O'Malley has consistently shown himself to be a very sensible and astute business man. The guy might look like a bit of a clown, but he is switched on.

My word, and I've said it on here before but Volk almost proved his greatness even more after that loss to Islam. When you consider how he beat Olivera on the ground pretty easily it was incredible, Islam was out of ideas on the ground and he had his back with a body triangle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back