Remove this Banner Ad

jikost

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2003
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
any advice on how to get rid of the little buggers? Usually I'm pretty good with this sort of stuff but for some reason i woke up with a couple on the side of my chin this morning. Any help to do away with them as quickly as possible will be much appreciated.:)

Originally posted by Dean3
Go to the mirror. Look into it and tell yourself that you are beautiful on the inside.

There's something in that for all of us.

However: the reality is, you are more than likely ugly. I recommend falling into a deep depression for the next 10 years.

zits.jpg

Originally posted by Zeke
zits.jpg

at the risk of sounding like Suzi - that's gross

Zinc Cream... just rub that on the problem areas before you go to sleep, leave it in over night, then the next morning clean it off... then you gotta use those cleanser wipes, that gets all the icky bits outta ya pores... the key is to keep your skin clean and moisturized... it's kept my skin nice and stuff

Take your girlfriends lipstick, paint a dart board on your bathroom mirror and get in some target practice.

I've got no problems with them. It's one of the best things about getting on to the older side of young.

Actually there is a new 'miracle' ointment on the market that knocks them dead. Supposed to put dermatologists out of a job. I can't remember what the stuff is called though, because it is hidden behind a someone else's problem field.

Peace & scrub up,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back