Usage for hash tag: changethedate

1. Elmer_Judd

Think Tank Change My Mind

Cook and Christopher Colombus should be remembered in the history books in the same sentence as Adolf Hitler. Genocidal B*stards #changethedate
  2. Elmer_Judd

Meltdown Top of the table Anzac Day blockbuster - post your annual melts here

...to celebrate) It's rather like the council of Collingwood having an annual parade in celebration of all the Grand Finals Collingwood have lost. Good Friday is a far more significant and important day to play on (and I'm not Christian either) #CancelAnzacDay #changethedate #GreensVotingHipster
  3. F

Social Science So what are you doing for Australia Day?

Im going to post on social media how much i am against it being the 26th Jan and then later show a picture of myself at the beach as i didnt go to work #dayoftimetotan #changethedate #publicholidaysaregreat #longweekendbitches #wonderwhatthepoorpeoplearedoing
  4. Kappa

Toast A Step In The Right Direction

...anything. No one cares about the real issues facing aboriginal people, people only care about looking women on social media. Posting #changethedate makes u look good while u also don’t need to do anything. It’s a smokescreen. Also please tell me a single date on the calendar that doesn’t...
  5. chopflop

No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Worth noting that none of the club statements I saw said #changethedate (unfortunately imo)
  6. chopflop

Play Nice Australia Day messages from Clubs

Fence sitting. Need a #changethedate. Unfortunately, the Hawks under the Kennet are the absolute worst of the lot!
  7. Altum Volantes

Analysis Is it acceptable for AFL clubs to be politically biased?

...into something enough to show you are ‘on board’ but not too much, for fear of alienating the majority. Look at the NBA. “BLACK LIVES MATTER” ✅ “ALL COPS ARE BAD” ❌ In the AFL it’s #changethedate.....but probably not “Change the date because we don’t support genocide and historical...
  8. Nool Carpenna

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Well said Bear... I’m with you #changethedate
  9. jenny61_99

Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

#changethedate ... A good Yarn about Jan 26 💯✊🏾🙌🏾 ✋Ahhhh mate, it’s the day Captain Cook discovered Australia ✋🏾Nahhh, it’s not Actually, that was in April in 1770 ✋Oh well, it was when Australia was first discovered by white people then ✋🏾well no, that was in 1606, and you know there were...
  10. Scotland

Society/Culture Greens vow to move Australia Day

Sorry, I thought you had a point coming. If only 1% of the population think that climate change isn't real does that somehow strengthen your argument to #changethedate?
  11. Scotland

Society/Culture Greens vow to move Australia Day

I think is #changethedate
Back