Remove this Banner Ad

David_0

Rookie
Oct 8, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Remember:

• It is legal to sell tickets at face value plus reasonable expenses (delivery/postage etc) and we have no problem with this happening via the site.
  • Be warned that if you get ripped off it is not something we can help you with.
  • BigFooty is not an enforcer of the law but we do not believe it is in the interests of the site to become a venue for scalping tickets so we will delete the accounts of people attempting to buy or sell tickets for unreasonable prices.
If you want to scalp tickets go to eBay, they don't seem to care. - Chief

Like many others, in the hunt for 1 or 2 tickets to the grand final.

PM me to discuss!!

p.s. Winning tatslotto tickets are also items of interest.

Re: WANTED: 1 Grand Final ticket (or 2)

I've put this on the Geelong board, but I'll pop it here too. I'm actually looking for a ticket for my Grandmother. I know, it sounds absolutely incredulous. I can get into standing room and would give her that but of course that's too hard for her (and she's five foot nothing anyway). Anyone who could possibly sell us a seat for her would be really appreciate, she didn't get anything last year and has been following the Cats for many a decade.

I can't think of many ways to prove it's not for me, it's not some elaborate lie. if you can, then go for it.

Jez

Sure, I have a winning Tattslotto ticket, division 5 that I'll happily sell you for $2,000,000. :D

Don't have any tickets though.

Here we go its started. I to deserve a couple. let the real fans have them. I attended every Cats Vic game plus 2 interstate and missed out. It takes the enjoyment out somewhat of GF week. I applied with 8 mates, 2 of which also went to every game, who all missed aswell. Any ticket will do. 2 or 3 or whatever. Give to the real fans PLEAAAAAAASE!

My best friends brothers girlfriends aunt has been barracking for the cats for 40 years. she has been diagnosed with cancer and has been told that she has only 2 weeks to live. Her final wish is to see her mighty catters play in a premiership. Please PM.

My best friends brothers girlfriends aunt has been barracking for the cats for 40 years. she has been diagnosed with cancer and has been told that she has only 2 weeks to live. Her final wish is to see her mighty catters play in a premiership. Please PM.

Is that a joke?

Sorry, what! Can you repeat that? :p

It's funny to see people make up bull s**t stories just to get tickets.

Re: WANTED: Grand Final tickets

PM me if you have tickets you want to be rid of. :thumbsu:
Let the Hawks/Geelong fans have the tickets just as you would want them if Carlton made the GF.

One thing that annoys me (and it is fair enough every footy fan wants to be at the game) is that fans of teams that are not even in the final take up the precious tickets for the supporters of the teams playing.

Give them a chance to see the game and do not be greedy.

Carltons time will come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want GF tickets to buy at regular price, and then to sell for $2,000 on e-bay.

Whoops, no sorry, I meant for my sick Grandmother. :D

Let the Hawks/Geelong fans have the tickets just as you would want them if Carlton made the GF.

One thing that annoys me (and it is fair enough every footy fan wants to be at the game) is that fans of teams that are not even in the final take up the precious tickets for the supporters of the teams playing.

Give them a chance to see the game and do not be greedy.

Carltons time will come.

Don't agree. If you pay for your AFL and MCC membership then you are entitled to attend the GF.

flying over hoping to see the game. anyone selling a ticket PM me with details. cheers

Don't agree. If you pay for your AFL and MCC membership then you are entitled to attend the GF.
Oh I can most certainly understand if you have paid for AFL or MCG membership (not that half of you ever turn up anyway unless its a grand final) but honestly, if you were not a AFL or MCG member and the bombers made the GF and you missed out on tickets, you would be crestfallen.

Looking for 3 tickets to the grand final, please PM me if you have any, please, please, please!!! Happy to discuss price??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back