The we are below Tottenham Thread Season 2008/09

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to take cheap shots at all the Spurs supporters. Thats pretty low.

I think it's pretty low calling me a muppet as well. Totally undeserved. I will try not to lose sleep over it though.

Newcatle fans though, come on they are the biggest muppets around. You have to live in England to actually understand that one

I think it's pretty low calling me a muppet as well. Totally undeserved. I will try not to lose sleep over it though.

Newcatle fans though, come on they are the biggest muppets around. You have to live in England to actually understand that one

Don't act like a muppet and I won't have to call you one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen someone happy to be in the relegation zone. Congratulations though, you got your wish!

16 Tottenham 22 -6 21
18 Middlesbrough 22 -15 21

Gee your miles ahead of us! Congrats... :)

If we get relegated, which I think will happen, I hope you guys stay up anyway as it'll make it a little easier to come straight back :D (plus I'm not a Spurs hater, despite their transfer policies, like most on here seem to be)

Gee your miles ahead of us! Congrats... :)

If we get relegated, which I think will happen, I hope you guys stay up anyway as it'll make it a little easier to come straight back :D (plus I'm not a Spurs hater, despite their transfer policies, like most on here seem to be)

There was only 1 idiot saying they were glad they lost so that Spurs would be last for 24 hours. That certainly wasn't you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back