Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard that some of the yolla players not entirely happy with the physical/fitness shape of there new coach? also a few players not returning or looking for a crack at a higher level (ntfl)

heard that some of the yolla players not entirely happy with the physical/fitness shape of there new coach? also a few players not returning or looking for a crack at a higher level (ntfl)
Not up to the players to make that call,they just do as the Coach says that has been appointed,if not,move on.Thurls is a proven player at this level and has won a DFA B and F I think and his shape was similar then.Has played at NTFL level and well at Wynyard when the comp was better and good on him trying to give something back to the Dees after helpin Ox win all those Pemierships not that long ago.They in fact have some young talent and who would begrudge them if they went to a higher level,Yolla will still have depth if this happened and a massive home ground advantage up the hill.Is Marty bringing anyone with him from Smithton way-no doubt he will bring plenty of cray with him !

Not up to the players to make that call,they just do as the Coach says that has been appointed,if not,move on.Thurls is a proven player at this level and has won a DFA B and F I think and his shape was similar then.Has played at NTFL level and well at Wynyard when the comp was better and good on him trying to give something back to the Dees after helpin Ox win all those Pemierships not that long ago.They in fact have some young talent and who would begrudge them if they went to a higher level,Yolla will still have depth if this happened and a massive home ground advantage up the hill.Is Marty bringing anyone with him from Smithton way-no doubt he will bring plenty of cray with him !
great to see timmy mac and the roo boys recruiting hard before christmas signing brodie dennis and the drake brothers also i have heard a 6"8 ruckman has been training with them.:thumbsu:

great to see timmy mac and the roo boys recruiting hard before christmas signing brodie dennis and the drake brothers also i have heard a 6"8 ruckman has been training with them.:thumbsu:
I did not think anybody could sign at a Club till January next year ?In saying this,the addition of these 3 will help the Roos one would think.Timmy will be "smarting" after not even making the 5 last year so expect them to come out firing but do keep in mind the draw may not be as kind to them as it was last year-is the roster or alternate ones gone back to the Clubs?Interesting about Couls at Ridgley-will he play because I have it on very good authority that he retired as a player at the DFA dinner last year at Heybridge ?Anyway, if Tim is injury free the Roos will be a Monty Panesar to make the 5 again .Have they lost any players at Somerset apart from Buddah coaching the 2s at Wynyard ?

I did not think anybody could sign at a Club till January next year ?In saying this,the addition of these 3 will help the Roos one would think.Timmy will be "smarting" after not even making the 5 last year so expect them to come out firing but do keep in mind the draw may not be as kind to them as it was last year-is the roster or alternate ones gone back to the Clubs?Interesting about Couls at Ridgley-will he play because I have it on very good authority that he retired as a player at the DFA dinner last year at Heybridge ?Anyway, if Tim is injury free the Roos will be a Monty Panesar to make the 5 again .Have they lost any players at Somerset apart from Buddah coaching the 2s at Wynyard ?
hi mooch a change to the rules two years ago enables clubs to sign players anytime after the season has finished.

hi mooch a change to the rules two years ago enables clubs to sign players anytime after the season has finished.

Wrong. Registrations Australia wide open on January the 1st (with the exception to the Northern Territory League). You can sign with as many clubs as you want before then but its not worth the paper it's written on. You would be a s**t bloke though to verbally agree to terms then do a runner. No such rule anywhere where you are bound to a club before then unless you sign a legal binding contract which in football are like teeth on a chook:D

Wrong. Registrations Australia wide open on January the 1st (with the exception to the Northern Territory League). You can sign with as many clubs as you want before then but its not worth the paper it's written on. You would be a s**t bloke though to verbally agree to terms then do a runner. No such rule anywhere where you are bound to a club before then unless you sign a legal binding contract which in football are like teeth on a chook:D

You would have seen a few chooks teeth in your day dennis.

Bloody chook killer :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back