Unofficial Preview Round 5 Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans v Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell has an ankle injury apparently. Also I'm very suspicious about Aliir's naming. Ted or Reg could be in doubt for the game?

I imagine it's just contingency for a tall going down before the game.

Very interested to see Jake Lloyd play, I imagine BJ will be sub and Lloyd will play HF/midfield like Tom Mitchell has been doing.

Finally I have a side I can support with enthusiasm

jake lloyd has been very influential in reservres and a great replacement for Mitchell(who I greatly admire and he will be straight back after his injury). Have been watching him do some good stuff. Has great awareness for the whole team and pops up exactly where he is needed. Pumps the troops up and puts on plenty of back slaps.
Excitement is back in the side
Brandon Jack and Parker as crumbers with McGlynn our goal kicker last year (why put him back in the mids).
"These are the best 3 crumbers at the swans.

Hanners and Harry both on ballers . Well they have excitement as theo\er middle names but have not seen much of the ball. No excuse now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine it's just contingency for a tall going down before the game.

Very interested to see Jake Lloyd play, I imagine BJ will be sub and Lloyd will play HF/midfield like Tom Mitchell has been doing.
I feel Lloyd will be the sub and BJ will play HF. hasn't been in good form but has good tackling pressure (speaking of which, isn't Rohan leading our forward 50 tackle count despite being sub twice?) and is also a good crumber

Only problem left is Derickz. What is a Derickz. Why is a Derickz. No Enthusiasm for a Derickz. Cant spell a Derickz. So why ?

Very interesting changes, looking forward to watching. What has happened to Xavier? Seems to have gone backwards and been passed by Aliir
Or maybe no room on the senior list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back