AE AE14 - Proposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
AE14 PROPOSAL

#1: Subscription Based Entry

People have the choice of three different subscription packages and entry fees...

Package One (say, $15) - Participation in CR, ND, LCS, HR, DZE...all the comps that use the CR scores.

Package Two (say, $15) - Participation in 3XKO, Temptation....and other comps that have their own scoring system.

Package Three (say, $30) - Participation in all comps.

Note...would look to alter the score system for one or two of those CR-based comps so that there's an even spread of Package One and Package Two comps.

On the website it would be displayed which package people have chosen. So the site would be able to more easily work out which comps people are in, which comps to lock people out of, by simply placing a "package one" or "package two" or "package three" codeword into the site and user profile.

Dirty Bird had originally proposed that people only pay for individual comps they want to play in. A good idea at heart, that would get incredibly messy for AE admin to keep track of, etc. The idea just needed some tweaking to give it a sensible workable structure, and that KISS thing.

#2: Comp and Scoring Restructuring

A problem with AE is that CR scores are used for far too many secondary comps. There is not enough variety of scoring methods. And, instead of having more and more secondary comps with new scoring ideas, I strongly believe we should streamline down, lessening the amount of secondary comps and/or creating different scoring methods for existing comps.

3XKO Survivor Method -- Proposed by Dirty Bird, GG, Peterbuch, Smiths, Sven, a lot of people from Empire, and many others. It's 3XKO as before, but the difference is that you can only pick a team once all year, meaning more strategy involved in planning ahead. How it works -- you have three lives as before and, as there are basically 16 weeks in the NFL, then every week you MUST select two different teams. So, just in case people go all the way to week 16, it allows for all 32 teams to be picked and leaves week 17 open for a tiebreaker week.

Top Dogs/Underdogs Scoring -- Proposed by Galactic, Juggalo Balla, Beez. Using the bookmakers game odds. If a team is $1.30 to win, if you select it and it wins, you times 1.30 by 10, so you get 13 points for tipping that team to win. If a team is $3.50 to win, it would be 35 points earned if that team won. The idea was based around selecting 5 or so teams that week, or for encouraging people to tip more underdogs. Imo, this scoring method could be used to replace an existing secondary comp that uses CR currently. Example...Next Dual Comp could use this method instead.

Custom CR Scoring Idea -- Proposed by Oscarman or Matt_897, the idea is that you get say 100 total CR points a given week, to use as you see fit. So you could place 80 CR on one team, and the other 20 CR spread out on the other 15 picks that week. This could be achieved on the website with a drop-down menu beside each team vs team line with the numbers 0-100 listed there to scroll thru and choose. However, I would propose a tweak to this idea by adding that if a team you pick loses, the custom CR you used would be eliminated, grayed out, for the rest of the season. This would work in conjunction with the idea that you don't HAVE TO use all 100 custom CR every week. Week One you might use up only 40 CR total, on 4 games, with say one game being a 30 CR placed on a team. If that team loses, but you got the other ones right, then you might earn 10 points only, but you lost the ability to pick a 30 CR for the rest of the season.

Hot Streak Scoring -- Proposed by Broken. Either using CR based points, or not, the idea is based around counting the number of winners a person correctly tips in a row, and awarding them points. And keeping a tally of this all season. Either tallying up the CR points of the streaks. Or the number of teams in a streak. IMO, this idea could be difficult to implement into the site, let alone ensuring it's not buggy. Could be done manually. However, this idea could be tweaked and adapted pending more thought.

#3: K.I.S.S. Approach

Less is more!! For things like Temptation, etc, we need to remove overly complex and unnecessary stipulations, tiebreakers, conditions, in-game bonuses and scoring. It's about streamlining AE down more.....in order to give the website a chance to be more functional and unbuggy, but also to make understanding comps not like reading an aircraft manual. No need to bog AE down with unnecessary and flowery descriptions, rules, etc. As long as the gist of a comp is unique and tactically involving, that there's enough concept separation between the comps, then people will find the rewarding experience in them all.

#4: Website Development

As JeffDunne has already mentioned, the site needs to have a mobile-version, or perhaps developed as a mobile site. Would be nice to have an AE 'app' for iphone/android, but that's probably really hard to create. So a mobile browser version would be fine as most people do things now on the run in their busy lives.

The AE site needs to have a menu bar across the top where each comp is listed. People would click each of the comp titles to fill out their selections for the week. So all comps need to be listed, and all comps scoring methods need to be implemented into the site. The menu bar would have a HOME tab, a PREFERENCES tab, a LADDER tab, and a WEEK tab with a drop down bar that allows you to scroll thru the weeks. Then beside that WEEK tab, there'd be listed all the comps. And at the far right of page, a SIGN IN and LOGOUT button. You would hover over WEEK and select 1. This would load up the menu bar showing that each of the comp titles has NOT yet been filled out. All in red font perhaps. So you click on Confidence Ranking Comp title, and fill out your selections, save it, and that tab font color would now be green. This visual aid so people can quickly see across the top of the page on the menu bar which comps they've correctly saved their tips for and which ones are still yet to be filled for any given week. Or perhaps JeffDunne can come up with a better visual aid for this.

When you hover over the LADDER tab, you get a drop down listing all the comps. So whichever one you select it takes you to a live auto-updating ladder for that comp. This includes a Next Dual ladder, as we used to once have. And also those Tennis-like draws for those comps like LCS that have been displayed manually on Google Docs in previous years.

#5: Comp Details

I will update this post asap with clearer and cleaner comp listings and examples of the KISS approach in them. Will endeavor to clean up Temptation a little, as many have suggested taking away the bonuses, and not restricting which teams people can select etc. Just NO NEED to complicate aspects for the sake of complicating them. As long as the comp is uniquely configured is the key.

I will also aim to create another temptation-like comp from a few scoring ideas mentioned above. And look to trim down the amount of CR-based secondary comps.

As always....this is intended as a vision of a structure. So people can chip in with more ideas etc. But ideally I implore Woodson to get on board with what I'm envisioning especially as this year there was a risk of no AE happening, and in future we need to solidify AE concept around a streamlined LITTLE bunch of comps, with a fully functioning site, so that in future we can perhaps keep AE going when Woodson etc decide to step down from AE admin.

PROPOSED COMPETITION and RULES

Package One Subscription (cr-based scoring) $15-20 entry

CONFIDENCE RANKING - Major Comp
- no change

HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES - Minor Comp
- no change

DROP ZONE ELIMINATION - Minor Comp
- no change

LAST CHANCE SALOON - Minor Comp
- custom CR scoring idea to use

Package Two Subscription (non-cr based scoring) $15-$20 entry

3XKO - Major Comp
- 3 lives
- every week must choose two teams
- can only choose teams once all year
- 16 weeks to run, thus 32 nfl teams, week 17 reserved for manual tie-breaker

NEXT DUAL - Major Comp
- same except...
- use the top/under dogs scoring idea ($1.30 becomes 13, etc)
- every week site lists the gaming 'win' odds for each team
- either every week can only choose 8 winners from slate of nfl games
- or for website simplicity, pick all 16 games

TEMPTATION - Major Comp
- same except...
- no 3 pt bonus
- no restriction on the 10 teams one can choose
- no mnf double points

Package Three Subscription (all comps) $30-$40 entry

CR, ND, DZE, HR, LCS, 3KO, TE.

Last edited:
Just on the Custom Idea ...currently at work we're running a World cup comp. You get a 100 points each week and you have to lay the full 100 pts (or whatever remaining points you have) each week but the maximum per match is 25. So you can pick 4 games at 25 pts each. Or 25 on one and spread min of 5 pts each on every other game or any other combo as long as it's max 25, min 5 and it's your full point allocation.

I think custom/top dog is sort of similar as you're effectively wagering on games whether it's $$ or points.
Hot Streak looks complicated.
Love the idea on 3XKO.
Happy to mix scoring ideas rather than just all CR.

Putting on my 'devils advocate hat on' ///

The K.I.S.S. principal along with staying consistent is the key still. It's duly noted that Temptation wasn't even close to building up to an intriguing finale with so many already out of contention with such restrictions imposed iE; certain chosen teams locked out. My bad. So bringing in 'restrictions' into 3XKO is only going to water down the impact that 'locks out' particular teams that you may need a particular week to get around. We all know that 80% of teams are inconsistent at the best of times and trying to work out which teams to run with the 'doubles' formula can be too challenging.

Consider combining the Hot Streak into Temptation with 100 Points - Price game inclusive. :confused::p:)

No restrictions on amount of teams chosen but it'll be crazy to go with more than four in any given week but know that each losing team is a DISCOUNT AGAINST your weekly score. Taking at least an underdog a week with a price of over $3.50 will reward your chances in any given week and you'll have a chance to butter up the following week to go ALL HOG on the ONE TEAM on 100 points if that is your desired strategy.

ie: Take three teams.. 33/33/34 points on each, into their WIN PRICE = your weekly score.
If any of those teams lose, you deduct the waged POINTS for your weekly score.
Most will take 1.80 favs meaning 33 x 1.80 = 59.4 (rounded down if under .5) = 59 If one of the 33 point waged teams lose… you deduct that from weekly total score.

So this comp allows for a ongoing prizes throughout the season provided you're the highest points earner in that THREE week period. Six weeks of this comp gives everyone a SHOT to roll the dice. We can consider eliminating DROP ZONE and High Roller and make this NEW try-week comp, (name it here) supplement the boosted prize funds left over of the six comps in previous years = 5 comps in all. Still think $40 is the better outlay.

So at the end of the day..
The mainstay comps of CR, 3XKO, ND stay traditional with the newbie comp that offers everyone a chance of claiming $$$$ (estimate $80-$100) that pushes into Wildcard Weekend.

Working out the totals over a three week period is a lot easier than four weeks.

AE14 PROPOSAL

#1: Subscription Based Entry

People have the choice of three different subscription packages and entry fees...

Package One (say, $15) - Participation in CR, ND, LCS, HR, DZE...all the comps that use the CR scores.

Package Two (say, $15) - Participation in 3XKO, Temptation....and other comps that have their own scoring system.

Package Three (say, $30) - Participation in all comps.

Note...would look to alter the score system for one or two of those CR-based comps so that there's an even spread of Package One and Package Two comps.

On the website it would be displayed which package people have chosen. So the site would be able to more easily work out which comps people are in, which comps to lock people out of, by simply placing a "package one" or "package two" or "package three" codeword into the site and user profile.

Dirty Bird had originally proposed that people only pay for individual comps they want to play in. A good idea at heart, that would get incredibly messy for AE admin to keep track of, etc. The idea just needed some tweaking to give it a sensible workable structure, and that KISS thing.

Like the idea of this sort of thing, however everyone who subscribes should be involved in the main comp(s).
Perhaps it would be better to have say $25 for the main 3 comps and then the extra $5 for every additional comp entered???

See post #2 -- have posted the proposed comp/rule structure.

balmainforever .....an idea JeffDunne proposed was to have a free or cheap entry-level subscription option for rookies who are unsure how to play.

In coming up with the three subscriptions idea, I also address JD's idea whilst retaining a workable subscription structure. Package One is good for noobs as they just have CR-based scoring to get their heads around.

Individual add-on comps as you suggested or paying for comps individually as DB suggested.....makes it too hard to admin, and you run the risk of some comps not even getting enough people playing them. Whereas the three subscriptions idea, split the way I have split it, means every single comp will get equal numbers of people playing it.

Woodson it's not about 'consistency' in your criticism of the 3xko idea.....it's about a better method for that. A lot of people do like that idea as its more challenging needing something simple but effective in making it more involving. Whereas Temptation, many people realize it needs some of those restrictions/stipulations and bonus pts removed to make the comp fairer. It's already very challenging and involving in that raw form now.

Last edited:
Still got my Devil's advocate cap on ///

To accommodate Dirty Bird's idea of a 'Champions League' x 2..

Invoking two separate groups of the CR Winners & ND Winners.. with Clash Hendrix goneski, that evens it to six teams in the CR and six in the ND.

Each will go h2h over a five week period with three match ups a week leading into Week 16 to determine the finalists. This will be obviously a 'separately funded' between the champion competitors. If they want to take each other on.

So far, I've ticked off Oscarman 's idea, fractured Broken 's idea but included it just the same, worked with Chism request , allowed for GG to chew on a juicier version of Temptation which will be sure to please the likes of Galactic , beez and Juggalo Balla

Woodson it's not about 'consistency' in your criticism of the 3xko idea.....it's about a better method for that. A lot of people do like that idea as its more challenging needing something simple but effective in making it more involving. Whereas Temptation, many people realize it needs some of those restrictions/stipulations and bonus pts removed to make the comp fairer. It's already very challenging and involving in that raw form now.

In saying 'Devil's advocate' …it wasn't sighting / criticising the two team block format.. just needing more detail from you to emphasis it a lil' more new to the concept because it's no different to where Temptation copped a chipped tooth and never really got a clean bite = wasn't digested with a full appetite.

Woodson

See post 2 as a finished structure. Not to pull apart or tinker. There's no juicier temptation either. As I posted in the OP....

No need to complicate aspects for the sake of complicating them. As long as the comp is uniquely configured is the key.

and

As long as the gist of a comp is unique and tactically involving, that there's enough concept separation between the comps, then people will find the rewarding experience in them all.

There's a river of KISS flowing thru my proposal as a whole. It's not about adding on more comps in order to accommodate every idea people have mentioned. But about trimming down to core ideas.

LCS is fine as a secondary CR-based comp that is run late in the year to give people another comp to try to win. All it needs is to add the Custom CR idea to it as that idea is a goer. So just apply to an existing stale comp, not create a new comp.

Temptation is close to perfect as is....just removing those stipulations and bonuses that most people felt overcooked the comp.

The Top/Under dogs scoring idea is brilliant and simple. Using it on an existing comp that is stale, rather than create a new comp. As we have too many cr-based comps, need one to move to the package two section. So ND perfect for that.

JD again only has two months, so things have to be simplified to give him a chance of implementing into site.

I wouldn't mind seeing 3XKO in the first package (which would contain all competitions where you simply pick the winners and CR) with the second package containing the competitions that involve spreads/odds and the like.

I'm all for streamlining GG and I'm also listening to what the majority think/ want, not what is dictated in such packages which really doesn't do you any favours with the re-modelling.

ALL proposals would be mandated via a POLL (that's the way we've conducted changes over the years) just sayin'. ;)

We have eight days before JULY kicks in. I'd like to have a POLL conducted with a multi-vote selections allowed.

The Packages don't really mean anything BECAUSE the wheel isn't broken (read: nobody really protested to any of the comps last couple seasons).

I know that only some (literal handful) wanted to pay less (not to be included in some comps) and that's their two bobs worth of a very minor protest if anything.… but really, if take a deep look into the 'packages' listed, you already have stripped the 3XKO out of the first package which means the traditional ND & 3XKO have been jettisoned yet minor comps are embraced. :confused: Puzzling.

Would it be BEST, (just pointing it out here GG), if we let the mass AE audience decide of their choices, yes, multiple selections are the way to go here from all ideas considered.

ie: 3XKO (two team block)*
3XKO (original format)
ND (re-tooled scoring)*
ND (original- CR correllated)
Drop Zone
High Roller
LCS (custom CR scoring?? )*
LCS (2013 scheduling - original format)
Hot Streak (Broken's template)
Temptation (GG's stripped down version)
Temptation (re-tooled see post #4)
Spreads (2010 monthly format)

From this list.. only CR remains in it's original format.

* You still need to clarify your intended scoring template. I'm only GUESSING here.. with the 3XKO (two team block) is that if both teams LOSE on that particular week, it's STRIKE? or is it a STRIKE if one of them two teams lose? :confused:o_O Explain?

Of the list above, SIX make the CUT. Obviously the higher voted of the 3XKO / ND / LCS / Temptation versions gets the go-ahead but I'd prefer we KEEP 3XKO & ND in the major comp listings. All others are deemed minor.

Of those who prefer my post #4 re-Tooled Temptation, that would require no votes for DZE, HRS and LCS because all the prize money funding will be poured into the SEVEN SEGMENTS of Three Week prize pools.

As for JD's 2012 idea of a free comp …I don't think he meant it would be 'worth his time' to keep a 'dummy-half' version of CR to encourage noobs.. o_O

Like the idea of this sort of thing, however everyone who subscribes should be involved in the main comp(s).
Perhaps it would be better to have say $25 for the main 3 comps and then the extra $5 for every additional comp entered???

The only drawback I find in the $5 into the additional minor comps is that the Prize pools will be drained down with perhaps minimal participation of around 20 persons >> $100 enough/ worth the effort to bother running? :thumbsdown: I didn't think so either. All in or nothing. Nobody bitched about wanting separation AE comps anyway.

We have 3XKO as the major Survivor comp… as good as DZE has been.. the change I'm advocating is to streamline a 4 in one process that is a fresh 'weekly participation with a cash reward after three weeks' comp meaning qualification for such a comp restarts continually because every week is different in the NFL from any other and BOUNCING BACK with a VENGEANCE is what everyone strives for instead of that 'down the line qualification finalist' that is HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodson

My proposal is meant as a finished product. There was a "vision" or aim central to it, so pulling the best or most commonly requested ideas or common "complaints" about AE from the discussion and brain-storming threads what fits that. It's not about adding everything just to accommodate everyone and mates.

Basically, it's about stripping it down a little, each comp able to be built into the site, be easy as possibe for JD to do, so no bugs and no manual double checking and manual upkeep required due to how complex the comps and rules are, with every single year the site NEVER actually progressing towards a finished product.

And in attaining a site like that, it can be something that exists for years, run by people in the future should you, jd, me, etc move on from BF. Not needing more comps and new comp ideas every year, which require people to manually do which no one has time to do so AE ends up dying. We could come up with newer and more complex ideas every year, but it's not necessary. CR for instance is a perfectly constructed idea, its not complex, no bonuses, etc, and yet can carry on for a decade serving as a mainstay of AE.

So my proposal is looking for that simplicity. You just need some uniqueness to a comp, that is tactically involving, and that can be a staple of AE for years.

So 3XKO is almost there, but there are flaws in that concept we've been running. Look at how many people are interested with the proposed idea. I think that's so good in it's simplicity.

FYI on how that 3xko works.....first week you pick two teams. You have three lives. If you get a team wrong that week. You're down to two lives. Week two you pick another two teams. You get another team wrong. Down to one life. Week three, must always still pick two teams. You get one wrong, you're out, three strikes. Or, if week one you got two wrong, you'd have only one life left, but week two you still have to pick two teams. You're always picking two teams because there are 32 teams in the NFL, 16 weeks, so you will select all 32 teams if the comp runs that long. Week 17 reserved for a tie-breaker.

Alternatively....you COULD have three strikes, but every week pick one team only. Like Empire site did it. So you might only end up having gone thru 16 of the possible 32 teams of the NFL. Requiring a tie-breaker still week 17. One new team every week. Three strikes total.

Either method works.

If worse comes to worse......I don't mind you just putting a poll up asking everyone if they like the old ND or my proposed ND. If they like the old LCS or my proposed LCS. If they like the old 3KO or my proposed 3KO. If they like the old Temptation, my updated Temptation, or your updated Temptation. If they like my subscription ideas, or leave as is.

I am just thinking some or many people wont "get" the big picture of my proposal as a whole thing. That to pull bits and pieces from it here and there is missing the vision/theme. And again, much of what I'm writing is based on KISS and there are other details to comps that I have not even mentioned because they would be things to discuss with jeffdunne about implementing into the site for it to be easier for him.

Like...in CR, removing many of those bonuses and minus 15 pts and other rules. Just having the site award people a score on their Depth Chart. Etc.

Last edited:
On subscriptions....

Why is it that I have the comps split up that way?

Because firstly I'm splitting AE into CR-based comps and non-CR based comps. Why?

Because often rookies dont understand AE, or the multitude of other comps. Especially due to the Woodson-applied complexities and page long comp descriptions. JeffDunne has correctly suggested there could be an entry-level type of thing for rookies, who just want to get a basic AE experience without too much confusion. Meanwhile, Dirty Bird and Balmainforever and others have mentioned in the past how they would prefer to be able to pick and choose which comps they play in. So....the vision-thing is creating three subscription packages.

Package One consists of all the CR-based comps. Why? Because rookies can get their head around CR scoring. So it makes sense to put all the CR-based comps into one package.

Package Two then consists of non-CR based comps. They are the more involved comps. ND going here because i'm giving it a new scoring system. Too many are CR based. The idea beez/etc came up with is excellent and simple! Pick the winners (odds), times by 10 to get a whole number, tally up the total as a ND score.

Package Three then consists of all comps together, the whole AE experience.

Lastly, as I said previously, if you let people pick and choose the comps they join individually, you run the risk of a number of comps having less people in, maybe even too few. So by devising this three-tier subscription method, you will always get sufficient numbers for individual comps. It's kind of sneaky, like "buy one get the second one cheaper" type marketing. But also, KISS for the website and admins to keep track of all the comps people are involved in.

If you want to streamline AE down even more, just focusing on THE most essential and core concepts.

You could run just four comps max.

CR, ND, KO and Temptation. That's CR using CR and ND using CR or using the proposed scoring method.

However, I still think you need secondary comps. High Roller is fine as a comp imo. DZE is also fine. LCS is something that could possibly be removed, but actually LCS is the only comp opened up and run new at the back-end of the season to give people another comp to play. So it has a usefulness.

Having Spreads and Champions leagues and Hot Streaks, and coming up with even more ideas we could do....we could come up with more and more ideas every year because we all come up with good ideas. But ultimately they're all superfluous ideas, and many of them far too hard to implement into the site. A goal is to have a site FULLY functioning. We need progress there. Where each year we get another aspect implemented and working without bugs. Instead of every year starting all over again and running most comps manually which we're all tired of doing.

Looking at scoring methods, aiming for them to be different but also simple....

CR -- using confidence scoring.
ND -- using win odds ($1.30, $3.50, etc) times by ten to be a whole number and tallied up.
KO -- using a pick-the-winner method.
TE -- using the Spreads, pick-the-winner, and 27+ team score.

CR is perfect. Just remove the -15 etc type things. Any non-picks use automated score from depth chart.

ND -- the proposed idea is brilliant. It's different and works and is simple to implement and understand.

KO -- still uses the pick-the-winner method, just proposing a fundamental "can only pick a team once" which gives it a tactical edge and is actually simpler to implement in the site and any manual checks....as you use a team once thats it...no coding to work out if team lost it's ok to pick a team again etc type things.

TE -- has everything else you could want (spreads, pick a winner, and 27+) applied as points. Just remove the bonuses etc.

Woodson

My proposal is meant as a finished product. There was a "vision" or aim central to it………...

Thanx for articulating on posts #15 , #16 & #17. :thumbsu:

I never anticipated your 'packaged comps' angle NOW which was quite bumpy to comprehend with limited time up our sleeves. You make mention of 'Empire' and the TWO TEAM 3XKO BLOCk.. I was totally unaware yinz were running another NFL picks comps outside the AE.. (Rebel faction on the cards??o_O )

Had you mentioned it in April/May, gives everyone something to chew on. I didn't expect much/ if any change this season TBH. But I was ready to spruce up alternate concepts from given ideas which I think accommodates the requests… just sayin'

…Furthermore GG, I cordially THANK You for suggesting/ delivering the 'flipping of the 1-32 Default List' that had the same effect as the 'minus 13 penalty'.. so kudos to you on that brilliant idea!! :thumbsu:

I'll RUN a IMMEDIATE POLL (to be settled in a fortnight) with the alternatives and copy/ paste your intentions on the scoring formula.

Still think my re-tooled Temptation version has plenty of merit.

So OFF to the POLLS we go..

AE14CompPoll_zps74bdaf77.jpg

Last edited:
The only drawback I find in the $5 into the additional minor comps is that the Prize pools will be drained down with perhaps minimal participation of around 20 persons >> $100 enough/ worth the effort to bother running? :thumbsdown: I didn't think so either. All in or nothing. Nobody bitched about wanting separation AE comps anyway.

We have 3XKO as the major Survivor comp… as good as DZE has been.. the change I'm advocating is to streamline a 4 in one process that is a fresh 'weekly participation with a cash reward after three weeks' comp meaning qualification for such a comp restarts continually because every week is different in the NFL from any other and BOUNCING BACK with a VENGEANCE is what everyone strives for instead of that 'down the line qualification finalist' that is HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES.

The high roller comp is the one comp that I really would not enter if I had the choice.
The idea of having only one good week to qualify for a final that involves Week 17 tipping is ludicrous.
Week 17 can be totally unreliable in what teams put out on the field. It's why a lot of fantasy games finish on week 16.

F*** Off.
Lets force people to play Temptation if they want to play the main ones :rolleyes:
The only way your original idea would work is if we only had four comps...CR ND KO TE. Only four, people could join individually at $10 each. Large part of this is making things simple easy for website implementation. If there were 8 or so comps, with 80+ people that's very hard to keep track of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back