Autopsy Round 15: Richmond Tigers vs Sandringham, Saturday 25th of July @ ME Centre, Punt Rd at 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Richmond

• Sandringham

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where else to put this but Andrew Browne is playing for our VFL side this week. Good luck, but Sandy are a quality VFL side, looking for a top 4 spot and will probably win.

hahahaha Groupie_ this bloke....

Might have pulled up sore last week as he only played 3qtrs last week (which i assumed was his game time still being managed). Didn't see him get injured during the game, unless he did something at training this week. RFC_Official what the deal with knighta, Injured or Sore?

Pulled up sore from last week and is still being managed back from a long lay-off, so not being risked for this weekend. Will look to play again against Box Hill.

Pulled up sore from last week and is still being managed back from a long lay-off, so not being risked for this weekend. Will look to play again against Box Hill.
Thank God.
Need knights for the finals.

Well obviously you do, since you replied.

Good luck against port this weekend, they are pushing for a bottom 4 finish and will probably win though

Good luck against port this weekend, they are pushing for a bottom 4 finish and will probably win though
They're not taking that top 4 pick off us damn it!

Also, weren't you in a similar position last year?

They're not taking that top 4 pick off us damn it!

Also, weren't you in a similar position last year?

Very similar, ill give you credit if you manage to win all of your remaining games ;)

Very similar, ill give you credit if you manage to win all of your remaining games ;)
I was talking about them. We've got no chance. But the VFL flag is ours!

I was talking about them. We've got no chance. But the VFL flag is ours!

I would love for them to make it and then for us to smash them off the park in the elimination final

Our VFL team is primed for an undefeated end to the year, its in the richmond blood now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did he kick the ball to is what I'm interested in
Played off HB and was effective in the clearing kick to mids/forwards
Here is what Tim had to say about him...( love that his is playing mid)

Jason Castagna
15 disposals

Was very good coming on after half-time in his first game for several weeks following an injury lay-off. Played half-back and through the midfield. Won plenty of contested ball and gave us plenty of drive off half-back with his hard running. Is a really important player for us. Over the next few weeks, it’ll be good to see him get more game time and, hopefully, start pushing for senior selection.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/the-vfl-report-round-14

Hope Jayden Short gets back from injury soon...more game time...really rate him[/QUOTE

I really rate the young fella too.....Hope he has a huge preseason....

Back