Resource Heat Maps / Breakevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young: proj score-75, proj rise-$53.7k
Parish: proj score-83, proj rise-$48.8k
McCarthy: proj score-68, proj rise-$51.5k
Daniel: proj score-80, proj rise-$29k
Who's the pick of the bunch out of these guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. :):thumbsu:

I was listening to the game on the radio on the weekend and it sounded like he was playing in the midfield/all over the ground, that last heat map confirms that.

SureBuddy14 Nelso what's DBJ's role exactly..Defender or Mid tagger /other?

Defender - plays at half back

Has snuck forward a few times and kicked a couple of goals but his main role is to provide run from defence.

Thanks mate. :):thumbsu:

I was listening to the game on the radio on the weekend and it sounded like he was playing in the midfield/all over the ground, that last heat map confirms that.

SureBuddy14 Nelso what's DBJ's role exactly..Defender or Mid tagger /other?
Half Back Defender who is providing slingshot run out of the backlines. Getting a lot of intercept and rebound 50's and seems to be very smart. Has a high disposal efficiency.

Boy was I completely wrong about him! I had him being delisted 100% at years end, now I can't see him leaving the side any time soon. What a gun. Only positive in a dismal season for us so far.

Half Back Defender who is providing slingshot run out of the backlines. Getting a lot of intercept and rebound 50's and seems to be very smart. Has a high disposal efficiency.

Boy was I completely wrong about him! I had him being delisted 100% at years end, now I can't see him leaving the side any time soon. What a gun. Only positive in a dismal season for us so far.
Jasper has improved!

Break evens for heater, Boyd, Parker, libba please
Thanks

Any reason why you can't get the break evens for players yourself? Link to footywire.com has been posted several times already.

Heat map for Josh Kelly v Hawks would be amazing! :)

So what's the point of this thread? Just wondering....

Heat maps. Because only a few people have the app that does that.

Don't know why mods added B/E's to it, since there are multiple free sites where they can be easily accessed. It's just pure laziness on your part not wanting to go and find them for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back