Pokemon Go!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I have an addiction
3FCC952D-3C24-456B-B8D3-B4DD431A9CF3_zpsspjzwot7.png

I was going to give this a go, but I don't want to eat up all the download limit on my phone with any one thing.

Yeah, i used to say that about pr0n.

Ha ha, just kidding. Pokemon is love.

What's the point of a Pokestop? I checked into a couple yesterday and nothing happened.

You have to spin the circle in the middle of the screen by swiping, and it gives you extra pokeballs and potions and cocaine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got my phone back from repairs.

Soent roughly 6 hours walking and driving around. Caught a fair few and filled up my bag. However the game would freeze when catching pokemon or it would take ages to reconnect. Anyone else have this problem?

Finally got my phone back from repairs.

Soent roughly 6 hours walking and driving around. Caught a fair few and filled up my bag. However the game would freeze when catching pokemon or it would take ages to reconnect. Anyone else have this problem?

Everyone has this problem.

I have a 10 gig limit for the month; so I suppose I could try it out for a day or two and see what happens to it.

You'll be fine, as the data usage is pretty low (I'm on a 3GB plan per month, use internet and pokemon go on my phone daily and haven't gotten close to hitting that mark).

Came to start a thread, but of course, there already is one.

Would be interesting to hear what people have in their area and about any server issues.

I'm in Greenacres/Hillcrest and have heaps of Ground Pokemon: Geodudes, Ekans, Sandshrew, Rhyhorn, Ponyta, Growlithe, Machop.

Be interesting to hear what people on the coast and in the hills find. And in rural areas.
I have been going to the beach areas a lot and getting heaps of new ones

These are the best i have from where i have been

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160722-201612.png
    Screenshot_20160722-201612.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 68

Remove this Banner Ad

Back