Modern Day Event Space Exploration thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BBQ's make one gay? Now I'm confused. Next you'll be telling me that there's gay people in the military!
Nope.
Alexander the Great was one of the most memorable military leaders we've ever seen.
I can't imagine thousands upon thousands of greek blokes marching for days and weeks and months having anything but fantasies about their fine women waiting patiently at home.

Last edited:
f8Fip1A.jpg

Our old ancestors were more in touch with the earth and night sky then we'll ever be.
They had nothing else to do.
I was bought up on an island and we fished and looked up at the sky at night.
We discussed things in the sky and we even tried counting stars for something to do.
Cant imagine how much our forefathers did this when they had no books,television or radio.
Maybe the tiger supporting ones chased thier sisters for something special on a saturday night.

Sadly i think we'll be lucky to see man on Mars in our lifetime.

How cool would it be to be born in 2500 or something?
Although i much rather be around in this time than medieval times or the dark ages lol.
Not if Elon Musk gets his way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this; but doesn't anyone know the youtube guy who is kind of an Astronomer/Philosopher who gives theories about possible creations of the universe from and questions whether it was formed by a possible higher being?

I remember watching his videos a while back but cant remember his name for the life of me. His theories are interesting.. i do remember it was a North supporter who was posting his video. He's an Asian American if that helps lol.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this; but doesn't anyone know the youtube guy who is kind of an Astronomer/Philosopher who gives theories about possible creations of the universe from and questions whether it was formed by a possible higher being?

I remember watching his videos a while back but cant remember his name for the life of me. His theories are interesting.. i do remember it was a North supporter who was posting his video. He's an Asian American if that helps lol.
this guy?

Michio-kaku.jpg

That's him!!!!

Was I pretty accurate with my description? Lol. I just re-read my post, I can tell it's getting late, it barely makes sense lol.

Who is he?
Michio Kaku

Michio Kaku is an American theoretical physicist, futurist, and popularizer of science. Kaku is a professor of theoretical physics at the City College of New York and CUNY Graduate Center. Wikipedia

Thanks boys

I found the thread where his video was posted. It was actually you who posted it LicoriceAllsorts lol definitely not a North fan!
A North fan did actually post a video about him before me. I posted a similar but different video shortly after he did from memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back