Daily Special - June

Remove this Banner Ad

will take thirsty work next at blmt.

just taken 7's but currently in freefall because i backed it so will just take tote.

Had mail for Double The Pro and Take The Stand

Could have landed the boxed duet!!!

I actually had Mulk a good thing R1 Sandown today and was going to tip it when it was 2.90 but I forgot. Was SO tempted to come on after the race and try to claim it...

Sure you did ;)

I think you are thinking of last week when it drifted from 2.90 to 4 and folded like a cat in the straight :thumbsu:

So ill mark you as 0-1, -1

Canterbury - Race 7 - Wirnpa @ TT+

Just a lazy $5 out to $15 on the fair while the winner is backed from $7 into $4 fave - standard Sydney boaty.

2-8, -3.55 (117-329, +16.49)

Ballarat - Race 1 - 1.King Of The Forest @ $6.50

Fave hasn't been close to winning in two Steeples to date. I backed Transcript last time out and this bloke accounted for him easily so he looks well over the odds today.

2-0 +11.60

5aXpg294Bf-2.png

next at blmt Fast as the Wind tote. hoping for a big drift. really weird horse gut feel says it turns up on race days. reckon the fave has a lot to learn still.
3rd
last at pinj Queen Bey. pile in it's a proper horse. 4.2
4th
will take thirsty work next at blmt.

just taken 7's but currently in freefall because i backed it so will just take tote.
2nd
r8 belmont politics $18
3rd
r1 kalg Nazareth $2
1st

3-4 +8.60

Ballarat - Race 1 - 1.King Of The Forest @ $6.50

Fell when looking a certain winner

2-9, -4.55 (117-330, +15.49)

Donald - Race 8 - 7.Sea Lady @ TT+

14 BM58 horses running around at Donald so I assume every horse will have a fair and even chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prince Of Wales's - Jack Hobbs @ 10/3

Jack and Highland Reel are miles ahead of these for mine and just think Jack has the edge over 10f. I've been saying for 2 years Highland is a 12f horse and think he will be too dour to win today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back