Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Richmond v GWS, MCG, Sat, 4.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond's biggest threat to getting through to the Grand Final is themselves. Hold their nerve and they'll win.

I'm 50-50 on who I want to win. Have a soft spot for both sides. Maybe just Tigers cause they've waited longer.

I'm interested in reading all arguments as to how Richmond will have a point of difference that can overcome last nights Giants.

Their forward line speed is going to account for nought against this mob.

I'll post what I want. When I want. How I want. You haven't had to put up with all the shi7 they've been giving us for 12 months. Maybe you should go and hide on your own board because this thread is better suited to supporters that have finals experience.
Oh yeah, and your opinion is considered 'expert' just because your team played finals last year. Who cares what they've been giving up to you? You've won a flag last year and rolled them in a preliminary final. You've got the ultimate wood on them. It's a 1-0 argument in your favour. Why just fuel the back and forth?

I'm interested in reading all arguments as to how Richmond will have a point of difference that can overcome last nights Giants.

Their forward line speed is going to account for nought against this mob.

This mob who have played once at the MCG this year and lost to us. Also got belted by Geelong and Adelaide the two previous weeks.

I'll post what I want. When I want. How I want. You haven't had to put up with all the shi7 they've been giving us for 12 months. Maybe you should go and hide on your own board because this thread is better suited to supporters that have finals experience.
It must have been a real test of your fortitude putting up with 5 normal blokes and a gold fish trolling you anonymously because you won a flag in the most glorious if circumstances.

This mob who have played once at the MCG this year and lost to us. Also got belted by Geelong and Adelaide the two previous weeks.

There's a reason I included the proviso, "last nights Giants."

There will be no Mumford, Mzungu, Perryman, Kennedy or Setterfield this time.

Coniglio, Deledio, Himmelberg, Hopper & Taranto add a big lift in class and speed.

Coniglio was B.O.G.

I'm looking forward to a couple of well known GWS posters reaction after the match when they lose.

Whinged incessantly about the crowd at last years PF because WB fans outnumbered them at THEIR HOME FINAL, so they countered by suggesting we were feral. How they gonna feel with 90k rabid Tigers sitting around them ? Last year will seem like a church gathering. These theatre going plastic supporters will wonder WTF is happening when the MCG shakes as that glorious "Yellow and Black" part of the song is bellowed out by the crowd. Go Tigers !!
You want some fries with that salt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers are overrated. GWS if they bring intensity and will to actually win.

Still saw some lazy defensive running vs WC.

AFL grand final ballot released this week. Tiger fans will be scrambling to get on board, and forget they have to play the pre season flag favourite coming off a 10 goal win before hand.

80,000 destroyed souls.

There's a reason I included the proviso, "last nights Giants."

There will be no Mumford, Mzungu, Perryman, Kennedy or Setterfield this time.

Coniglio, Deledio, Himmelberg, Hopper & Taranto add a big lift in class and speed.

Coniglio was B.O.G.
You forgot Jeremy Cameron is out which makes it even easier for Rance. Steve Johnson wont kick 6 against us. Where do all goals come from against a much better defence? They only scored 6 and 8 goals against Adelaide and Geelong. Himmelberg got dropped in round 23, Hopper, Deledio, Coniglio all played against Geelong and Adelaide? They beat an 8th placed side last night and you think they are world beaters now?

AFL grand final ballot released this week. Tiger fans will be scrambling to get on board, and forget they have to play the pre season flag favourite coming off a 10 goal win before hand.

80,000 destroyed souls.
Adelaide and Richmond members had our ballot on Thursday. This week is all about enjoying the lead up to the prelim and the VFL Grand Final

You lot can scramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back