Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a Nintendo Switch and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

10/10 system
10/10 game

105 hours sunk since the 23/06
It's a beaut system isn't it? I got mine on launch and TBH was worried about its specs compared to my PS4 and PC but Nintendo make quality games and I was enticed by the prospect of being able to play full console games on a handheld (allows me to game whilst on the couch with wifey while she watches her s**t shows and take on work trips).
Honestly been blown away with what the system can do for its size. Zelda and MK8D look amazing in both handheld mode and on my 60" screen. Yeah, it's probably not going to make equivalent games as pretty as they can be on the PS4, but the portability for me is just amazing. If there's any game I want that comes out on dual systems I'll automatically buy the switch version now, I'm that rapt with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been enjoyable so far. It's an upgrade on the first one. It may become boring with time though. Clearly designed to maximise costs through dlc.
Yeah fk that then. Thinking of getting the new South Park game, wish it was available on the Switch though. Would be an epic game to play hand held.

Console Classix

It is a Retro Gaming Format bit like Netflix.

What you Think about the Idea?

I don't think it last as people are Making Money off Other Companies Copyright. I could live with Doing it for Free but's it's Totally Wrong when they make Money Off It

http://www.consoleclassix.com/

Just been playing COD WWII. It is as bad and as unplayable a game as I can recall.
Conversely I have been playing Super Mario Odyssey, and it is pharking brilliant! The main storyline is probably a bit short and easy, but the effort required to gain access to the final world and ‘real’ ending is far greater. I still have about 150 moons to collect to open it up. The game is so damn good though that moon collecting doesn’t feel like grinding, it’s an absolute pleasure finding different areas of worlds that I’ve missed when I visited there the first time, and extras have been added to each world after the initial game completion. It’s a ripping game, a real pleasure to play for 5 minutes or 5 hours :)

campbell023 fyi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back