Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah agreed. I've noticed some I didn't like previously have grown on me now though.

Loving the Trivium tracks too. It's been a while & when I saw your post I lined them up next on the playlist & have been rocking out all night :D

Their new album 'The Sin and the Sentence' just came out and apparently it's as good as Shogun and Ascendancy. Will have to check it out.

Those two are all-timers for me.

Just listened to this album for the first time. Two favourite tracks as usual. Only two tracks that are notable to be honest.

Really like this album even though Deathcore isn't my thing usually. GotTheGoodes you should check this out if you haven't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week as part of the kids learning they have been working with the Baby Elephant Song and the Duck Song. If I was an absolute prick I'd post them here and make you all suffer through them, only for them to be stuck in your heads for days. Lucky I've started drinking and have mellowed a bit so I will save you all the torture.

This week as part of the kids learning they have been working with the Baby Elephant Song and the Duck Song. If I was an absolute prick I'd post them here and make you all suffer through them, only for them to be stuck in your heads for days. Lucky I've started drinking and have mellowed a bit so I will save you all the torture.
Not sure if they are the same but my mates had a "duck song"... It started with: "He kicks 'em, he marks 'em, he lines them all up. (something something boobs something) and breaks a glass across her face."

I'm assuming not the same song right? o_O

Not sure if they are the same but my mates had a "duck song"... It started with: "He kicks 'em, he marks 'em, he lines them all up. (something something boobs something) and breaks a glass across her face."

I'm assuming not the same song right? o_O
No, a literal duck and a fascination with grapes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back