News & Events Christchurch shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick **** continued to fire on people who were already clearly dead. Wouldn't surprise me if this loser was ex-military. The calmness and sheer detachment from human life he displayed while gunning people down was sickening.

Some have commented that his gun handling and approach didn't reflect proper military training. i.e. he was doing things that could have got him killed if he was in a real gun fight and not re-enacting the "No Russian" level from Modern Warfare 2.

Sick **** continued to fire on people who were already clearly dead. Wouldn't surprise me if this loser was ex-military. The calmness and sheer detachment from human life he displayed throughout was gross.

A lot of killers drink or self-medicate in order to go through with their crimes. He might have been on something at the time of the shootings.

Its arabic for 'peace be with you'.
May you rest in peace, peace be with you, you're a hero makes senses but still, just shows that you should always check lol.

A lot of killers drink or self-medicate in order to go through with their crimes. He might have been on something at the time of the shootings.

Lets not forget the sheer adrenalin that would be pumping through him. For me one of the the most gruesome parts is how calm, steady and methodical he was.

It was clearly a hate crime, she needed to call it what it was.
Sugar coating it because it was a white person doesn't help either.

There's no particular need for that right now, she's just getting information out to the people. They'll probably label it properly once the situation is fully under control.

They better not write this off as mental illness.

This is clearly a terrorist attack.
Of course it is. The guy wrote a manifesto and has, reportedly, coordinated with others. Absolute textbook definition I'd have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so numb right now. Absolutely tragic. Thoughts with everyone involved. A sad day for New Zealand and especially Christchurch who have suffered so many heartbreaks in the last few years.

He spent his life on the internet, to the extend that he put a meme in his pdf (which isn't even half-grammatically correct...), meme music playing in the car, and screaming memes before he went out.

This just boils down to uhh hate muslims, uh yeah, get rid of em. It's not even researched or intelligent hate.

Freedom fighters, people who want change and care for their cause don't say 'subscribe to pewdiepie' before their statement. People over 15 shouldn't say 'subscribe to pewdiepie.'

It's a bit like the lost young first generation kids who go to try and join ISIS. Are they actually purely hateful of the west and white? Do they truly want to die for their religion? I think more than anything they're incredibly lost souls. They're from crappy suburbs, poorly educated, and most likely have crappy jobs. They're jealous and lost. They take these 'causes' up because it gives them an identity and it gives them something to believe in.

The whole livestreaming thing is pretty crazy though. What a world. Even 15, 20 years ago this would have been considered some sort of dystopian futuristic thing that'd seem scary. It's a shock but no surprise.

All mass murders are hate crimes. Its a redundant word.
A hate crime is a crime that targets a person or people because of their race, nationality, religion, culture, etc. Someone who goes on an indiscriminate killing spree in the street is not committing a hate crime as we understand the term to mean.

These perpetrators are committing a hate crime because their actions were motivated by hate of a religion and they specifically targeted adherents of that religion.

Last edited:
Donald Trump posted a link to Breitbart News, whilst the shooting was taking place. The commentary on there is like nothing I've ever seen. This is a sick world we live in.

NZ PM calling it an ''Act of Violence''

Yeah **** that, it was straight up white supremacist terrorism.

Blood on the hands of far right politics today.

Donald Trump posted a link to Breitbart News, whilst the shooting was taking place. The commentary on there is like nothing I've ever seen. This is a sick world we live in.
I read about 20 comments to only confirm there is some Radical people out there,
But Trump will announce thoughts and Prayers soon and god knows use it as a reason for his Veto regarding a National Emergency.

My Fear now is will this Inspire more copy cat act's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back