Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so f**king livid right now. Should've thrashed them. No goals in nearly an hour? Putrid. We've been overrated after the Derby. Maybe brought back down to earth. We just fall asleep too easily. Way too many forward 50s and shots by the Pies. Heck we were pretty lucky, they missed easy chances. Pretty pissed off, blew a chance to secure 2nd.

Well done to Mason Cox. Bagged by the media all week and comes out with a solid 3 goal performance.

Mason Cox is a very special footballer , taking on the hardest game to adapt to, he is a super player, but I said that ,when he started , always knew that Buckley had a plan with him.
Is big Nic carrying too much weight ?

I am so f**king livid right now. Should've thrashed them. No goals in nearly an hour? Putrid. We've been overrated after the Derby. Maybe brought back down to earth. We just fall asleep too easily. Way too many forward 50s and shots by the Pies. Heck we were pretty lucky, they missed easy chances. Pretty pissed off, blew a chance to secure 2nd.

Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a robotic horrendous game of football this is. even though the score is only 16 points the difference. If Collingwood get up and win I'll jump, over the moon.
They look lost, desperate, they are not talking to each other , they are being caught with the ball they are passing to each other when the receiver of the ball has an eagle on his hammer, they look half asleep , the last 5 mins of the third quarter they seemed to get a tiny bit of composure back, but they may as well be 10 goals behind , because they are beating themselves and the eagles are precise, but beside that, if your an eagle fan its fine, but gee wiz its a won game, it is just robotic and god almighty when will the boundary line stop being used , it is just boring, now if the eagles get up by a point , it will not be a surprise. They'll win this , and the game is totally frustrating and getting to the point where you know how its going to turn out, before the game is even half way, and Collingwood look like they are asleep. They have a couple of players trying, but they are beating themselves.

Start jumping

I said it in the Eagles board so I may as well just say it here, too.

I can't feel mad about this loss, we literally did the exact same thing in reverse to them in a Grand Final. I'd never get over it if tonights game was last years Granny, but it isn't, it's a regular season game, there's always next week. If they're good enough they'll bounce back.

Collingwood wanted it more when it mattered and deserved the gutsy win.

I said it in the Eagles board so I may as well just say it here, too.

I can't feel mad about this loss, we literally did the exact same thing in reverse to them in a Grand Final. I'd never get over it if tonights game was last years Granny, but it isn't, it's a regular season game, there's always next week. If they're good enough they'll bounce back.

Collingwood wanted it more when it mattered and deserved the gutsy win.
Beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back