Conspiracy Theory Is George Floyd another FF to trigger race wars so the Democrats can remove Trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chauvin is already dead? Not sure it is bad or good news for these two rookies who are straight up pushing all blame onto him.

Chauvins partner on duty was the experienced Tou Thao who was the one keeping onlookers away from helping but not from filming.
He has also been investigated previously for police brutality and had 6 cases of police misconduct against his name.

BB9E8991-05E2-44B7-A643-4AB44363DA24.jpeg

He initially fled Minnesota after the incident but returned because he has a wife and children.
How much does he know about Chauvins dodgy dealings and will he survive until trial?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me it wasn't necessarily an unseen angle but it's the first time I've seen the complete video.

I had to fast forward it. I can't watch 9 minutes of a prolonged murder on video

GF was a FF aimed at turning BF posters against each other
At least the mods have not left pallets of bricks lying around for us to use.
Someone or some organization’s‘ are trying really hard to purposely make Trump look bad here.

ICE-T weighs in;

6F4A17A7-1204-414D-BD5B-02292D56668E.png

Don't most US cops do everything in their power to stop citizens from filming? Not for this apparently
Those cops are in cahoots with the dodgy Democrat state leaders with their dirty sex rings and what not. They needed this murder to be plainly seen by everyone to start this marching and rioting against the administration.

This is appearing more and more to be a blatant liberal plot to start a civil war that will oust Trump so they can take power at the next election and at the same time cover their own tracks on all the grubby deals they sweep under the rug in the process.

#EXPOSEANTIFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back