Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well my 92 year old man has type 2 diabetes and has had it for 50 years , takes insulin and tablets every day, takes tablets for his prostrate and cholesterol and gardens every day for at least an hour, does his puzzles and his mind is sharp. My 84 year old mother had a debilitating stroke 10 years ago, takes asperin and blood pressure tablets along with god knows what. Both 5 times vaxxed and thriving.
Pretty much every child has been vaxxed against multiple diseases except those poor kids with parents who like to live dangerously. Polio Smallpox measles have all been pretty much eliminated from existence because of vaccines. so there's that...

Yes but the free & open thinkers will claim he will live to 126 if he didn't have those things.....

It's not really allowed to be. Opposing views to the narrative are banned and suppressed. I'm surprised this thread is still here.
Truth is strong enough to hold up by itself. Only lies have to be defended with censorship.

lol you didn't answer the question. do you agree in censorship ?
Yeah mate I love it. Thats what you want to hear, right? :tearsofjoy:

No I don't agree with it as a general principle. There are probably cases for it depending on what content we're talking about (something tells me you and I are going to have a different definition of 'truth' lol).

Unsure why you're dragging me into this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah mate I love it. Thats what you want to hear, right? :tearsofjoy:

No I don't agree with it as a general principle. There are probably cases for it depending on what content we're talking about (something tells me you and I are going to have a different definition of 'truth' lol).

Unsure why you're dragging me into this thread.
Omg 😦 for a sec I thought you was going to say yes and idolise communist China

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back