Thirds 2021 after a big year off we are back

Remove this Banner Ad

So the big day is less than 24hrs away now & it’s come down to two, Chelt vs Skye..

A repeat of 12mth ago, can Skye turn the tables on this Chelt outfit?? Their form over the last few weeks suggests it is possible.. They will be full of confidence & pretty keen to not see a repeat of last year. Not sure how many new faces they have this year but I know it’ll be burning in the minds of the stalwarts Poore & Thorne with maybe a couple of others.

Chelt has been the yardstick all year, dropping just the one game. Although some say they were lucky in the semi against Sandown but good sides just do enough & find a way to win. I believe they have kept most of last years side & acquired a few handy players that have experience & will play their role for the team.

Could go either way here & depends on which team settles first on the big stage. I’m torn, so keen to hear what the rest of you think?

Cheers 👂
I’m tipping chelt by 4-5 goals #13 for bog followed by the steak knifes #42

i'm guessing you're some gun then? footy is footy champ. or you just watch from your can?
Yes I am actually :) good on the boys for playing thirds but certainly wouldnt have thought it would make enough noise for a thread about it. Each to their own. Carn the cobras!!

Ladies we are back after a long year off how are number looking on the track
I have heard numbers at chelt are struggling maybe they have left with 2018 flag winning coach
But at skye numbers have never looked better

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ladies we are back after a long year off how are number looking on the track
I have heard numbers at chelt are struggling maybe they have left with 2018 flag winning coach
But at skye numbers have never looked better

Really has the coached left ? Who’s in charge of the fattys ? Keysie numbers are looking good with the new 1s coach smithy. he brought some players with him . There’s a good vibe happening .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keysy lol had a good patch during the season but sh*t the bed business end of the season

Just like Chelt in granny , fat boys rain out off puff after 3/4 time. I was just saying we are looking good on the track . By the sounds off it Chelt are struggling in the numbers going by news breaker

I think Cheltenham are the team too beat if the mulcair brothers can stay fit and overcome injuries they will go a long way at the right time of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back