Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 12 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife is there?

nwld.gif

Your sleeping on the couch tonight ...😀.

Can’t fault bol there, gave it a crack, unfortunately he had to take the lead which was probably his undoing in the end.
Still it’s a great story, hopefully we see more of him in the future.

If he had another guy leading he might've been able to get a bronze but no one was so he had to set the pace himself.

Can’t fault bol there, gave it a crack, unfortunately he had to take the lead which was probably his undoing in the end.
Still it’s a great story, hopefully we see more of him in the future.

Yep. With the slow initial pace, going to the lead was smart. Probably didn't have the top end speed to sit behind and kick. Was a good strategy given the circumstances, the three who beat him had more ways to win. Nice to see an Aussie not die wondering.

time for a totally new sport for me

Can Kyrgyzstan get their first gold ever? Have someone in the gold medal bout in female wrestling? have the world champ in their corner in Tynybekova. facing a Japanese girl. no idea what is happening but you know, Olympics

time for a totally new sport for me

Can Kyrgyzstan get their first gold ever? Have someone in the gold medal bout in female wrestling? have the world champ in their corner in Tynybekova. facing a Japanese girl. no idea what is happening but you know, Olympics
the answer is no. 7th medal for Kyrgyzstan ever, none gold.

Kawai gets an early 2 points, then counters to get another 2, and then hold on just in the last few seconds. I think that is what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never want to hear the words "penalty corner" ever again. Emotional ride following India's hockey teams. Well done to Belgium and Argentina. India being successful in hockey would be huge for world hockey $$$. It's still regarded as India's national sport and hopefully with both teams doing well, it'll attract a lot of media attention and investment.

Peter Bol was fantastic, watch his post race interview if possible. He's very well spoken and I can see why he's regarded as a role model in the African community in Australia. He's a role model to all Australians imo, fantastic stuff Peter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back