Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was against the double downgrade, but my options are basically 1 downgrade (Will Graham) and 1 partial upgrade (rookie to midpricer like Caldwell, Lukosius or Brad Hill) or double downgrade and aim to bring in 2 premiums next week for 2 mid-pricers. I will still be stuck with an abundance of rookies on field, but I'll have more premiums.

Others have said it's important to get rookies off field, but the mid-pricers that I can afford are so risky.

Just realised I'm better off trading Clark instead of Salem, because Clark will likely drop in value, whereas Salem's price won't go anywhere, right?

Apparently at the Traders show in Adelaide someone asked Rory Laird what order the midfield is at and he said Crouch 1, Soligo 2, Dawson 3 and himself 4 lol. Probably would put himself last though.

Think im set on holding Crouch now.

Last edited:
Just realised I'm better off trading Clark instead of Salem, because Clark will likely drop in value, whereas Salem's price won't go anywhere, right?
why on earth would you trade Clark? one bad score? That's seems nuts to me. Not only am I not trading clark I intend to hold him all the way until the end of the season.

Apparently at the Traders show in Adelaide someone asked Rory Laird what order the midfield is at and he said Crouch 1, Soligo 2 lol. Think im set on holding him now.
Crouch has been in good form and he is the only one in there that can't play any other position. Berry will keep his spot after kicking match winner and Crouch being suspended, but Crouch will come straight back in (and ahead of Berry in rotations).

why on earth would you trade Clark? one bad score? That's seems nuts to me. Not only am I not trading clark I intend to hold him all the way until the end of the season.
I think they mean Jhye?

Crouch has been in good form and he is the only one in there that can't play any other position. Berry will keep his spot after kicking match winner and Crouch being suspended, but Crouch will come straight back in (and ahead of Berry in rotations).

I think they mean Jhye?
Yeah i know it was just more so me bringing in Daicos next week before the crows team is named, but im just going to trust that he comes back in and do the trade regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back