2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Heeney was that big fish rumour 2 years ago.

3 bests on. No point looking back but at least The club had a vision

We need some ball users having getting rid of hollands and sharp, no matter how they turned out, they were drafted for a reason and now we are left lacking in their strengths. Ellis and Swallow, Atking need to be replaced but no one is banging down the door to replace them. Need Rogers and Lombard to come in to offer some run and link up play, but we need some elite users around the ground

Now we know why Steven may chose Melbourne 😎

We got interest in John Noble - Jon ralph

Perfect get, very solid defender attacking and defending, age profile, hungry and not expensive

We got interest in John Noble - Jon ralph

Perfect get, very solid defender attacking and defending, age profile, hungry and not expensive
Cannot for the life of me see why Pies have played Markov over him. Id be happy with it, wouldn't cost * all and would at the very worst improve our small defender depth.

Noble would be a decent pick up at the right price. If we could replace sexton with noble, Ellis with bailey scott and holman with dusty martin I'd be pretty optimistic heading into the 2025 season.

Tyson Stengle is a free agent. Pay up suns!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a guy called Rankine coming up at the end of 2025 - might be worth chasing?
Seems to be stinking it up at the moment with just a handful of disposals and multiple turnovers at halftime.

Now that I've written that he'll probably kick three and have 15 touches in the 3rd quarter 😂

Good year to have 3 first rounders for Marcus Bontempelli

Good year to have 3 first rounders for Marcus Bontempelli
Trouble brewing there I reckon....makes Dale the sub when defence struggles and then subs out Pick 6 (Sanders) who laid 5 tackles in less than a 1/2 of footy, with 8pos, and kept on Pick 39 from last year who had no impact on the game whatsoever, with only 10 pos for the whole game...trying very hard to understand the thinking behind that....but hey! that's their problem right...

Trouble brewing there I reckon....makes Dale the sub when defence struggles and then subs out Pick 6 (Sanders) who laid 5 tackles in less than a 1/2 of footy, with 8pos, and kept on Pick 39 from last year who had no impact on the game whatsoever, with only 10 pos for the whole game...trying very hard to understand the thinking behind that....but hey! that's their problem right...
Interesting to see Sanders getting subbed. He grew up a passionate Suns supporter and played a lot of footy with our academy stars Walter, Read and Graham during the Allies' undefeated run to its first ever win at the national championships last year. I'd be very interested in bringing Sanders up to the GC if it's looking like things aren't working out for him at the kennel. My only concern would be the big offer he's likely to receive from the Tasmanian team when they enter the comp in a few years.

Bailey dale would be a great fit. Still a few years left on his contract so would be very unlikely. Going to be some big names to retain over the next few years, still think it's unlikely we bring in any high priced recruits. Mac Andrew is going to get some huge offers from cashed up clubs, he's one I hope we can sign up long term.

Watching the Bulldogs under Beveridge is a reminder to me that we made the right call on Dew when we did. Absolutely wasting the prime of some Bulldog greats with his stubbornness, incompetence, and lack of gameplan outside of ‘Bont and Libba do everything’.

Seeing as he seems to love those scrappy, limited players who try hard in favour of players with any sort of skill, we have so many of those types that we could straight swap to take Dale/Sanders off their hands. Win-win.

Sanders is such a talent, so well rounded for a first year player. I am blown away by him but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft pole. He should be the number 1 target for tassie, a phil davis type of recruit. Tassie will look at what worked well and what didn't for us and gws in our formative years and I will be surprised if McKercher and Sanders aren't co captains when they start off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back