Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

He def has power. Think U18, he was mid and forward. Might be a jake stringer type.
As much as I hate this sort of comparison….his profile at draft time was “danger”.
A poster from another club came on and made the comment that he will be a beast.

He’s absolutely next up in my book.
Nice cameo.

Could argue that he could have come on at half time for Sidey on a wing.

As much as I hate this sort of comparison….his profile at draft time was “danger”.
A poster from another club came on and made the comment that he will be a beast.

Nice cameo.

yeah agreed, Essendon slaughtered us in clearance. we should have kept Mitchell on and subbed Sidey

Nice cameo.

Actually I do remember think. I think he even mentioned its who he based his game off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey came on and did well, 7 possessions and a goal, certainly put his hand up for a full game over others.

yeah agreed, Essendon slaughtered us in clearance. we should have kept Mitchell on and subbed Sidey
Albeit there is a solid argument that Mitchell played 3 qtrs and we hammered in the clearances…..

So probs best to defer to the coaches in hindsight!! :)

His pace is a nice point of difference to our other mids. Even with McInnes last week I’m not sure why our sub isn’t given more midfield minutes

Harvey, the exception that proves the rule. Or have I got that wrong?

What I’m trying to say is that he hasn’t been killing it in the VFL, but gets a brief crack at the seniors (after two games in 2023?) and impresses.

His VFL work has been good, but not so good as to be demanding a promotion.

Well done to the kid.

Harvey, the exception that proves the rule. Or have I got that wrong?

What I’m trying to say is that he hasn’t been killing it in the VFL, but gets a brief crack at the seniors (after two games in 2023?) and impresses.

His VFL work has been good, but not so good as to be demanding a promotion.

Well done to the kid.
It probably proves the coaches see & look for different things in the VFL players than we do.

Interestingly, he didn't even play last week. He must have been itching to get amongst it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back