Big Sim is Back

Profile posts Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• I accept that I may have looked too much into your post and took it the wrong way. Anyway, I've been a the SCG all day(!) with my bothers and I'm quite pissed!! But thanks again for your message
    It said a lot that you took the time to even reply; clearly you care enough about this stuff. Regardless, I suspect this is going to be one of those times that its simply best to agree to disagree.
    Cheers for your reply, Big Sim.

Its a bloody touchy, complex area. I act thinking that its always best to speak openly and frankly - can cause tension.

From reading your many other posts, you do come across as a decent bloke.
    I know white people love telling us what is and isn't without racial undertones, but it was taken by each of us like a slap in the face - after reading an otherwise positive post - a backhanded comment that only really served to remind Aboriginal people of the struggle in society. We couldn't figure out any other reason behind it. Anyway, there it is. I've done my bit - take it or leave it.
    Big Sim - I'm not writing to have a go at you. My posts were deleted - I just don't want to leave vacant a chance to educate someone, particularly as I suspect you didn't write something to intentionally be offensive. I'm Aboriginal mate - and I showed your post last night to about a half-dozen other Aboriginal people last night. I want you to know that each and everyone took offence to your final comment.
    Big Sim is Back
    Big Sim is Back
    Sorry for the lack of response, I had you on ignore. Nothing could offend me more than being called a racist and if you knew me you would understand why but it's not worth writing an opus here so suffice to say I apologise most humbly that a comment I made offended you. Have a great 2017.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back