Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Bloody gross.

Can't believe he actually got up.

059811-michael-luck.jpg

I don't want to open the Round 25 thread yet for fear of spoilers of games I haven't seen yet, so I'd just like to use this one to say well done to the Warriors for a terrific performance in flattening the Broncos. Power in the pack and no small amount of skill behind it; the Warriors fans must think Maloney was a bargain buy. And what a brilliant solo try from Lance Hohia that Benji or Billy Slater would have been proud of. :thumbsu:

He surely should have got at least a penalty when he nearly produced a carbon-copy, only to be flattened by a Broncos defender who surely did a lot more than just 'hold his ground'?

Anyway, AuckMel must be well proud.

Anyway, AuckMel must be well proud.

Yep.

Most people expected us to finish near the bottom of the ladder. When we lost Price most thought that finished our season period. We've gotten through with a host of injuries to be in a position where a top 4 finish isn't out of the question.

It's been a very good season so far really.

Mateo will surely be a great buy for you; I just watched him and he's a real talent who should thrive at the Warriors. Bit surprised about Inu, though. He always seems a bit half-assed to me. I guess they reckon they can knock him into shape.

Inu, Hayne and Mateo all really burst onto the scene together for us. In their first season they were all brilliant. Then basically all went off their game, Mateo and Hayne have got theirs back, but Inu just doesnt seem interested.

He was a fantastic player and in terms of raw talent was probally the best of the 3 when they all started playing. The Warriors are one club where he could definently turn that around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back