1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

9️⃣0️⃣ Happy birthday Margaret! 🎂🎉

She is a breath of fresh air whenever she is on.....and knows her sport too.

Sen going all in with this , either they don’t think they’ll be around in 10 years to celebrate her 100th or they don’t she will be ?

EMr11uYUUAAFoNk

Last edited:

Sen going all in with this , either they don’t think they’ll be around in 10 years to celebrate her 100th or they don’t she will be ?

EMr11uYUUAAFoNk

They won't be if they keep this stuff up, Murphy and Margaret agendas show a lack of respect for general audience IMO

This is ridiculous. Taking the piss.
Let’s take over dodgy with what should have been discussed...

Dodgy your thoughts on where Ricciardo will end up? Sainz to Ferrari and Dan to McLaren? We’ll find out after this break....will someone get Margaret out here?!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember who the wine guy is that Garry and Tim spoke to a couple of weeks ago?
He was good and it was very funny when they talked about what type of glasses for different wines . Tim said he went down to Gazza's place and he gave him a wine in a vegemite glass , but it was clean !

No he didn't

yes he did. He and pickering said on saturday that weds will be margaret day.

it was good very interesting, especially for me being a non-wine drinker... cant listen to jordan and sam...

i tend to agree on both counts. The wine talk was good. v good. jordan and sam are what tim and gary are like when they're footy focussed.

WTF is SEN talking about wine ?

1 - after rum and Dr Pepper, it’s literally the most disgusting drink humanity has ever concocted and

2 - Irresponsible for a sports network to encourage talk about a substance (Alcohol) that is detrimental to one’s physical health/wellbeing.

I get they have not much to talk about with no live sports on, but give us a spell.

Bill Simmons is going marvellously well with his Ringer and ReWatchables podcasts (for example)

1 - after rum and Dr Pepper, it’s literally the most disgusting drink humanity has ever concocted and

2 - Irresponsible for a sports network to encourage talk about a substance (Alcohol) that is detrimental to one’s physical health/wellbeing.

I get they have not much to talk about with no live sports on, but give us a spell.

Bill Simmons is going marvellously well with his Ringer and ReWatchables podcasts (for example)

same with gambling but ya know

I love beer and wine and sport !

Alright, Hutchy has decided to celebrate his de facto mum's birthday, Margaret.

But you sports fans might want to acknowledge that May 13th is also the anniversary of a worldwide sporting institution.

The 70th "birthday" of World Championship Formula 1 racing. 1950 British GP. I wonder if Margaret and her family heard of the news of the race as they gathered round the radio back then?

That was cringeworthy radio featuring Margaret from Sunbury - You want to waste an hour than at least make it during Bob and Andy's show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back