1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very funny tonight on sportsday Tom Morris claimed he's only just heard about only fans with the whole nick Kyrgios thing. Cooney was very quick to call him out on that one lol.
I heard the segment. And his VERY entertaining story about Rocket Eade's spray after yanking off the ground within the first minute of a game, then proceeding to call him the c-word ten times. One of the best yarns in a while!

Here's the thing about Cooney for me. He's limited in this role. He knows it too. Doesn't pretend to be otherwise. Tom asked him if he's into tennis. He could have bullshitted and faked interest like so many tryhards do, but he was refreshingly honest. Said he watches it a bit, but doesn't know much about what's going on.

I heard the segment. And his VERY entertaining story about Rocket Eade's spray after yanking off the ground within the first minute of a game, then proceeding to call him the c-word ten times. One of the best yarns in a while!

Here's the thing about Cooney for me. He's limited in this role. He knows it too. Doesn't pretend to be otherwise. Tom asked him if he's into tennis. He could have bullshitted and faked interest like so many tryhards do, but he was refreshingly honest. Said he watches it a bit, but doesn't know much about what's going on.
Don’t mind tom and Adam together.

Tom is so so much better than Edmund

And knowing SEN it will be an AFL footballer.
no doubt,paddy dangerdive & joel diverwood take gold n silver for sure with fanboy whately leading the chorus for the foundation club
still stunned they havent got theyre sook acknowledged for 8 or whatever total it is vfa premierships & to theyre already imposing 10 flags over 130 years:rolleyes:
afterall they did get to trial the STAND & Deliver fiasco a full month before any other club back in '21 courtesy of that ol foundation club member himself SHocking who then conveniantly transferred over to become the clubs CEO not long after, 😂😂😂

no doubt,paddy dangerdive & joel diverwood take gold n silver for sure with fanboy whately leading the chorus for the foundation club
still stunned they havent got theyre sook acknowledged for 8 or whatever total it is vfa premierships & to theyre already imposing 10 flags over 130 years:rolleyes:
afterall they did get to trial the STAND & Deliver fiasco a full month before any other club back in '21 courtesy of that ol foundation club member himself SHocking who then conveniantly transferred over to become the clubs CEO not long after, 😂😂😂
Wrong place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back