MVP 2022 GWS MVP - Round 7 v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, finally a game that we can be happy with both the intent and the execution of the players. Who gets a share of your 15 points? Plenty of options for points - don't be stingy with giving your maximum 5 points to someone.

Plenty of good performances, and a number of players who performed well who I've overlooked, but I wanted to properly reward the best performers in my opinion. I'm sure other posters will have different views, which will give those other players their rightful credit.

5 - Josh Kelly: game high stats in disposals & clearances, third in tackles, was a great inside-outside game that helped our running game finally work
4 - Toby Greene: settles the forward line as another target in the air, but also dangerous around packs; 4 goals in the first 40 minutes set up the win
3 - Isaac Cumming: most intercepts, 2nd in disposals, 3rd in metres gained; rarely wastes a disposal; set up a lot of rebound attack
2 - Tom Green: 17 contested out of 24; always composed when getting the ball under pressure and looks for the best disposal; influential in the win
1 - Jesse Hogan: best game of the year so far; strong marks on the lead - just needs to kick straighter

Cogs, Lachie, Callaghan, Preuss & Taylor also contributed a lot to the win.

Plenty of good performances, and a number of players who performed well who I've overlooked, but I wanted to properly reward the best performers in my opinion. I'm sure other posters will have different views, which will give those other players their rightful credit.

5 - Josh Kelly: game high stats in disposals & clearances, third in tackles, was a great inside-outside game that helped our running game finally work
4 - Toby Green: settles the forward line as another target in the air, but also dangerous around packs; 4 goals in the first 40 minutes set up the win
3 - Isaac Cumming: most intercepts, 2nd in disposals, 3rd in metres gained; rarely wastes a disposals; set up a lot of rebound attack
2 - Tom Green: 17 contested out of 24; always composed when getting the ball under pressure and looks for the best disposal; influential in the win
1 - Jesse Hogan: best game of the year so far; strong marks on the lead - just needs to kick straighter

Cogs, Lachie, Callaghan, Preuss & Taylor also contributed a lot to the win.
Agreed. Well done

5. Kelly
4. Cumming
3. Toby
2. Tom Green
1. Cogs

lots of great performances. Taylor, Ward, Perryman and Whitfield all stiff not to poll.

Very happy with the Kids.
Hamilton solid on debut, Finn oozes class and a very strong game from Ash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back