45. Corey 'Hotline' Adamson (2015 - 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a while since I've provided a Hotline update.

A lot has happened in that time.

He's made his WAFL Reserves debut. In Round 1 he picked up 14 disposals, 2 marks and 4 tackles.

Yesterday he improved his numbers, racking up 18 touches, 5 marks and 3 tackles. Good numbers.

In both games he has been playing in defence, with only 1 inside 50 in his two games.

Hopefully he can keep up the improvement and push for a League debut.

11 kicks, 7 handballs, 5 marks and 2 tackles for Hotline yesterday. This equals his career high in disposals.

Apparently (from the WAFL thread) he moved into the midfield late in the game. I think he got a fair bit of the ball after the move, as I think he was on around 8 touches midway through the third. Hopefully he can get a bit more time on ball next week.

11 kicks, 7 handballs, 5 marks and 2 tackles for Hotline yesterday. This equals his career high in disposals.

Apparently (from the WAFL thread) he moved into the midfield late in the game. I think he got a fair bit of the ball after the move, as I think he was on around 8 touches midway through the third. Hopefully he can get a bit more time on ball next week.
That's where I'd be playing him, especially in the reserves. Won't be too many guys in there with his size and pace. It will also help him build a tank. :)

Been busy and haven't updated on his last two games.

Basically he's moved to the midfield and has been tearing it up.

17 touches in round 8. Named second best.

25 touches in round 9, and named third best. 19 kicks in the 25.

If he is still in the ressies after the break I'm tipping domination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Tony Micale compliment Hotline's performance of late on sport fm.

Since he has been promoted to the senior side he has played five games. His averages:
- 18 disposals (10 kicks, 8 handballs)
- 4.4 marks
- 0.6 goals
- 2.6 tackles

Seems like he has made the transfer pretty well.

Last edited:
Adamson was far from our worst player in the heavy defeat to Adelaide today. I hope that he gets a run in subsequent pre season matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back