Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Giants v Hawks Sun July 5th 6:10pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

McEvoy is making Davis accountable where Ceglar, Lawis and O'Brien have all failed.
Took us till the 3rd to find the structure we need.

Might be living in the past but what was wrong with McEvoy as a ruckman? I've always thought he was pretty good at that, better than Ceglar.

He's OK for a key defender but at his size he really suits playing against the big slow key forwards rather than the more nimble ones.

Might be living in the past but what was wrong with McEvoy as a ruckman? I've always thought he was pretty good at that, better than Ceglar.

He's OK for a key defender but at his size he really suits playing against the big slow key forwards rather than the more nimble ones.

Yeah I'm not sure why. I think Ceglar is the better tap ruckman but McEvoy is the better all round.

This would be a stellar even steven contest at 3/4 time if the umps had been fair tonight

GWS 11.3.69
Haw 7.6.48

Hawks last quarters have been pretty bad. Teams have been running over us, plus we're 2 men down for the entire 2nd half, so I'm hoping we can hang on and keep it interesting, but it will be a huge effort from here.

Last edited:
Pretty gutsy effort after losing 2 players early in that quarter . Can't see them winning but been happy enough after looking like a 10 goal loss early.

I would love to kick that football head anthony hudson

Very good ruckmen but also a very good player who is serviceable as a fwd and apparently in defence as well. I'll wait and see clarko.

Ceglar is a beat 22 player but no where near as versatile. I'm unsure if it's the right move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahah two knees in his back, holding the ball.

punch to the back of Sicily’s head, all good play on.

beset by three players a split second after taking possession, holding the ball.

this sport is as corrupt as it ever will be.

Back