Opinion Anthony Tipungwuti

Remove this Banner Ad

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Much rather give him a chance on the rookie list then somebody like Dayle Garlett, is a talented player not as much as Garlett but he has shown he wants to make sacrifice to reach AFL level by leaving his home and coming to Victoria and working hard to improve on his fitness, complete opposite of Dayle Garlett.

My thoughts are that Dennis Commetti would struggle. o_O

But I reckon he looks a :diamonds: . I would :hearts: to see him at the :clubs:, running down the wing in Tiger colors with the :footy: in his hands. :thumbsu:

Nice work dude...one of the more artistic
posts.jpg

on the
220px-Tiger_in_Ranthambhore.jpg
Forum_Theatre_Melbourne.jpg

I've read somewhere that Ess & st kilda have had interest. I'd be very surprised if other clubs don't. Certainly think we could do worse than roll the dice with Anthony T.

loving that vid. Definitely wouldn't mind giving him a go as a rookie.

Seems to have a good attitude too which is a bonus!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be honest straight up and say I know nothing of him. Yet the way he's being talked up on here why the hell didn't he get picked up in the ND??? (im not even sure if he nominated so I'll put that out there now). Not criticising opinion. Just confused.

Height 174 cm
Weight 78Kg

i.e. a powerful midget.

Height isn't everything. Ben Kennedy, Nathan Hrovat for examples of first round draftees around the same height (but much lighter!!!!).

It isn't everything, but it still matters a lot... It's like being slow, or one sided (etc)...You might still get picked, but the rest of your skills need to be top notch.

Absolutely would give him a shot, looks like a little live wire that could produce a bit of magic when we are a bit stagnant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back