Aps 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Wesley beat Geelong, so now it comes down to Wesley vs. Caulfield next week to determine the premiership.

hope Wesley win, its been a bit of a drought for them, a great team and they deserve a premiership. Caulfield are a scholarship school and like Haileybury have zero respect in the APS, good luck Wesley....

Wesley won by 11 points I think.

Saw the second half and Wesley looked too good, but Caulfield came back late with a few goals.

Wesley the APS champions! Beating Caulfield by 11 points. Were leading all day and kicked away to a 4 goal lead before a late Caulfield comeback.

Great winter season for the school with them winning the football, hockey and basketball. :thumbsu:

hope Wesley win, its been a bit of a drought for them, a great team and they deserve a premiership. Caulfield are a scholarship school and like Haileybury have zero respect in the APS, good luck Wesley....

Caulfield and Haileybury sound like the Assumption and PEGs of the AGSV - no respect from the non-scholarship schools who play if fair.

Watch the AGSV v APS game this upcoming weekend - Toy, Watson, Harper, Prestia,Talia, Buckley + about 10 other VicMetro's and a couple of Vic Countries all running around for the AGSV should make it a good game.

Caulfield and Haileybury sound like the Assumption and PEGs of the AGSV - no respect from the non-scholarship schools who play if fair.

Watch the AGSV v APS game this upcoming weekend - Toy, Watson, Harper, Prestia,Talia, Buckley + about 10 other VicMetro's and a couple of Vic Countries all running around for the AGSV should make it a good game.
Who are caulfield's scholarships? Apart from Shiel and Bugg

(serious question)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFFICIAL APS REPRESENTATIVE TEAM SHEET

SPORT: FOOTBALL
COACH’S NAME: Robert Shaw SCHOOL: BGS
COACH’S NAME: Greg Meredith SCHOOL: CAUL
COACH’S NAME: Jon Knight SCHOOL: CY
CAPTAIN’S NAME: Zander Croft SCHOOL: WC
VICE CAPTAIN’S NAME: Max Slonim SCHOOL: CAUL
MATCH DATE: Saturday 7 August 2010 TIME: 12:00 NOON
VENUE: DALEY OVAL, TRINITY MELWAYS: 32 D9
NUMBER PLAYER’S NAME SCHOOL
1 ZANDER CROFT WC
2 JAKOB KIDDLE GGS
3 PAUL SEEDSMAN CAUL
4 DYLAN CONWAY SKC
5 BEN JACOBS BGS
6 DUSTIN HARRIS WC
7 MITCHELL WALLIS SKC
8 THOMAS (TJ) HOLLAND SC
9 FRASER RUSSELL GC
10 LACHIE FERGUSON WC
11 DANIEL FARMER HY
13 DYLAN SHIEL CAUL
14 COREY CASSIDY WC
17 DECLAN REILLY CAUL
18 STEVEN MAY MGS
19 BRENT MACLEOD GGS
20 TROY DAVIS GGS
21 CALLUM LEWIS XC
22 JACKSON COLEMAN HY
23 MAX SLONIM CAUL
24 BEN DARROU WC
25 BRAYDEN SALTON MGS
Boundary Umpires: James Manning (Carey), Holly Mather (Haileybury)

Goal Umpire: Nicholas Trapani (SKC)

No Gaff or Liberatore

AGSV - no Kieran Harper.

So I assume the APS won by 20+ goals ??? I have been reading about the power of APS football in Melbourne on BigFooty and understand they are totally superb.

So what was the result ????

AGS won in a close one

No doubt the APS had the talent to win the game comfortably but AGS were a cohesive unit and thoroughly deserved the win. I heard on the grapevine Declan Reilly will be rookie listed next season. I heard that Fremantle are looking at bolstering future ruck stocks with the pending retirement of Keppler Bradley. Having only seen Caulfield twice this season I was impressed with him and no doubt he will be able to make the transition into the AFL along with several other Caulfield players.

AGS won in a close one

NO NO NO NO NO, This cannot possibly be true !!!!

I have been reading for years on BigFooty about APS this and APS that, so surely a combined APS team would beat even Collingwood.

p.s. Any other excuses other than - they didn't play well as a team ??? (aka they are shite players).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back