Big Grifts

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've read her explanation post, apparently she doesn't own a porsche. The app hasnt been released, yet there are doctored 'screenshots' which claim to be the app.

Murdoch have been at her for years, which is why I'm somewhat dubious.
Yes I've seen her I'm the victim this is all lies schtick

Also seen the extreme amount of lies they've tweeted on the mfw accounts over the last two years

They also did release the app but then pulled it and their website was up

I've been waiting for them to come unstuck for a while now

LMAO at Bruce who is an Avi Yemini fanboy, accusing others of grifting btw.
We should hook him up with friendlyjordies fans

One example of me “fanboiin” Avi (beyond his right to ply his trade).

I understand Rebel News made a statement that he is salaried.

I've seen your twitter, you have retweeted his posts telling him he is brilliant.

I'm not linking them here as I know you will have a whinge.

One example of me “fanboiin” Avi (beyond his right to ply his trade).

I understand Rebel News made a statement that he is salaried.
Got a link to that statement from Rebel so I know you're not being dishonest Bruce?

I've seen your twitter, you have retweeted his posts telling him he is brilliant.

I'm not linking them here as I know you will have a whinge.
Hi Gralin . Is there not a rule about stalking forum members on other forums?

I think I saw something about that when you directed me to the rules last time you suspended me. I never found the rule I supposedly breached though. I wish you would just specify it.

GP, in this instance, please feel free to link where I said Avi was “brilliant”. It is possible I approved of something he may have linked. But I’d be interested in seeing it. You’ve never been afraid to reference my Twitter before. Why would you be? The rules don’t appear to be applied against you.

Got a link to that statement from Rebel so I know you're not being dishonest Bruce?
The word “understand” in my post should indicate an uncertainty on my part which should exclude the conclusion that I’m being dishonest if it’s wrong. It implies a lack of certainty in and of itself.

You, however, posted a screenshot which, when viewed in its entirety, was so obvious a troll that you were indeed dishonest in spreading it, especially representing it as a factual thing.

Hi Gralin . Is there not a rule about stalking forum members on other forums?

I think I saw something about that when you directed me to the rules last time you suspended me. I never found the rule I supposedly breached though. I wish you would just specify it.

GP, in this instance, please feel free to link where I said Avi was “brilliant”. It is possible I approved of something he may have linked. But I’d be interested in seeing it. You’ve never been afraid to reference my Twitter before. Why would you be? The rules don’t appear to be applied against you.

I have never linked to or shared your twitter on here, only mentioned it. I'd prefer not to link it here. But it's the first post you can see when you look at your profile.

As for stalking, you've said this was not your real name, and I'm certain your twitter handle with BunchOfNumbers isn't a real name either.

How can one stalk make believe names?

We should hook him up with friendlyjordies fans

I'm not sure what your problem with jordies is; he brings awareness to corruption in politics which seems like a pretty good thing

Maybe you're just not a fan of his "brand" which I can understand

Maybe his "ties" to the Labor party and we all know you hate them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never linked to or shared your twitter on here, only mentioned it. I'd prefer not to link it here. But it's the first post you can see when you look at your profile.

As for stalking, you've said this was not your real name, and I'm certain your twitter handle with BunchOfNumbers isn't a real name either.

How can one stalk make believe
Liar

I'm not sure what your problem with jordies is; he brings awareness to corruption in politics which seems like a pretty good thing

Maybe you're just not a fan of his "brand" which I can understand

Maybe his "ties" to the Labor party and we all know you hate them
He's another grifter just with q different political brand

He's also posted some pretty racist stuff in some of his videos, encouraged a bunch of s**t behaviour from his followers and just generally been a campaigner.

These "celebrity" news/politics commentators whether they brand ALP LNP or something else are causing lots of problems

I just found it. Go on you gutless sh*t. Link the tweet.

And spare me site rules. You know they don’t apply to you.

The rules apply to me. It's a grey area, linking to your twitter. I think I know where the line is.

Tempting as it is, if you want everyone to know your twitter handle, you'll have to post it yourself.

The rules apply to me. It's a grey area, linking to your twitter. I think I know where the line is.

Tempting as it is, if you want everyone to know your twitter handle, you'll have to post it yourself.
If Bruce wants to out his Twitter he can do it, no need to help

If Bruce wants to out his Twitter he can do it, no need to help
Didn’t need to. Posted above was what I described as “brilliant”. A cop defusing a potentially volatile situation.

I of course hope you will take the appropriate action against GP for representing me as being a fanboy of Avi based on that?

Will you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back