Bluemour XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone looks worse in a Hawks guernsey

Every time I hear Blake Hardwick’s name I get the same reaction lol. He’s played 150+ career games and I genuinely don’t remember ever seeing him play one of them.

Every time I hear Blake Hardwick’s name I get the same reaction lol. He’s played 150+ career games and I genuinely don’t remember ever seeing him play one of them.
Blake Hardwick definitely suffers from the ugly, short and mediocre athleticism curse that means he is pretty hard to take notice of. Not a bad player by any means.

Blokes that can 5 goals in a game outside Charlie and Harry? Don’t think we do
So it's the usual - some think he is good, others don't?
Never heard of or noticed him.
If you said we got Hayward I 'd be pleased. Can't see why any Swans player would leave right now though. Except family reasons.

Blokes that can 5 goals in a game outside Charlie and Harry? Don’t think we do
Not to mention he is robust - most of his career he's played all games.

Good defender and forward.

This season playing mostly forward he's averaging just over a goal a game.

Yeap - I can see why we'd be showing interest if its true.

So it's the usual - some think he is good, others don't?
Never heard of or noticed him.
If you said we got Hayward I 'd be pleased. Can't see why any Swans player would leave right now though. Except family reasons.
I think it is family reasons why Hayward will leave, his gf family that is.

Kinda expecting him to be in Navy Blue in 2025 tbh

I think it is family reasons why Hayward will leave, his gf family that is.

Kinda expecting him to be in Navy Blue in 2025 tbh
Is this like Papley?
Cos I can't take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick would be an awesome get if possible. He plays with aggression and heart and works hard without the ball (defensive half pressure acts). He has a higher rating for this than Fogarty for instance. He is also versatile and can swing between forward and back. If he were to play back it could push Boyd higher up the ground. If he plays forward I think he slots in beautifully in our setup. Hope this rumour is true.

Never went after Breust but are going for his replacement

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blake Hardwick definitely suffers from the ugly, short and mediocre athleticism curse that means he is pretty hard to take notice of. Not a bad player by any means.

He's Maynard minus the FIGJAM.

Good player most weeks, very good player some weeks, seems the "type" Voss would like, plugs into an existing gap on the list but has versatility to movie him around on gameday or should we need to cover injuries down back.

I'd prefer Hayward on the body of work as a forward, but if we can't get Hayward then Hardwick is a solid pickup who absolutely improves the 22 most weeks.

What are our chances of getting both. Now that would be a handy couple of additions.

2025 - add two camporeales, Hardwick and Haywood.

Out: Marchbank (trade), Mirkov (delist), Cuningham (trade), Martin (trade), Akuei (delist), Docherty (retire or rookie), durdins (x2 - delist or trade), young (trade).

What are our chances of getting both. Now that would be a handy couple of additions.

Out: Marchbank (trade), Mirkov (delist), Cuningham (trade), Martin (trade), Akuei (delist), Docherty (retire or rookie), durdins (x2 - delist or trade), young (trade).
So 8/9 leaving - 4 in?

Aren't Marchbank, Cunners and Martin all out of contract at the end of the year anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back