Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just on my morning walk and noticed young Riley Daniels doing some hill sprints and boy is that young man in shape. I can see why he has started the season so well and hopefully that form continues throughout the year. Had a quick chat to him during his rest period and he said it was a compulsory session the Nyah boys have to do once a week. No wonder they are running over the top of teams which is a credit to their strength and conditioning team they have out there.

I'm surprised you saw him in the dark and then felt the need to race him and post it, hutchy will be on the blower soon, giving you a gig at Sen
Plenty of light in the morning mate clearly paying off for the Nyah boys as they really putting teams to the sword and running over the top of them in the last quarter and a reason why they are sitting 3-0 on top of the ladder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Henry Thompson is playing his 50th senior game for Woorinen today. I would of thought he would be close to the ton mark the way he goes about his footy, just oozes class off the half back and has the head on him like a veteran. Excited to see his next 50 games being the general down back for the tiges for years to come.

Watched the Nyah and Eagles game today. Eagles got a few injuries by the looks. Didn’t have much of bench in the second 1/2. Any other match reports?

Watched the Nyah and Eagles game today. Eagles got a few injuries by the looks. Didn’t have much of bench in the second 1/2. Any other match reports?

Watched most of Kerang v Woorinein in difficult conditions. Woorinein will miss finals if they continue playing like that. Kirby looks disinterested and too many young kids and no hard bodies. Kerang should have won by 10+ goals. Their ruckman is elite and plays like an onballer. Hunters second half was outstanding. The umpires trialled the 4-Umpires system and as much I’m not a fan of them at all they did a good job. There was a new umpire out there who is a step above the rest. Kerang, Balranald and Nyah the top 3 for sure then the rest are making up numbers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watched most of Kerang v Woorinein in difficult conditions. Woorinein will miss finals if they continue playing like that. Kirby looks disinterested and too many young kids and no hard bodies. Kerang should have won by 10+ goals. Their ruckman is elite and plays like an onballer. Hunters second half was outstanding. The umpires trialled the 4-Umpires system and as much I’m not a fan of them at all they did a good job. There was a new umpire out there who is a step above the rest. Kerang, Balranald and Nyah the top 3 for sure then the rest are making up numbers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No Collicoat, Beams and Booth didn’t help there cause.
How old are the Iannucci’s. Both played today after a few years playing reserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back